Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Uranium Halloween Event
(10-25-2016, 08:45 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 04:57 AM)Nekra Wrote: Why they will not be breedable?

(I have not seen the spoiler above. I expect they will not be unbreedable naturally (like legendaries). I have only one tip for Halloween-themed pokemon.)

the only way to answer that question without spoiling it for you is dependent on whether or not you've played or heard of Pokemon Insurgence...

LOL! Are there gonna be deltas in this game too!? That's sooooo awesome!
(10-25-2016, 10:41 AM)dante13 Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 08:45 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 04:57 AM)Nekra Wrote: Why they will not be breedable?

(I have not seen the spoiler above. I expect they will not be unbreedable naturally (like legendaries). I have only one tip for Halloween-themed pokemon.)

the only way to answer that question without spoiling it for you is dependent on whether or not you've played or heard of Pokemon Insurgence...

LOL! Are there gonna be deltas in this game too!? That's sooooo awesome!

Doubtfully, I think it was somewhat inspired by that but for this event only, I don't think it'll happen again...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
This is really cool, but it should be for more than just the weekend. At the very least, run it through Monday (Halloween).
halloween pokemons!!! YAY Big Grin
im happy because here in my country (tacolandia :v (mexico))
we celebrate halloween and something called DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (day of the deaths) and makes me happy see a halloween gift Big Grin
thanks for the info Smile
[Image: uranium_team.png]
Quite a nice development we have going here~! Maybe this will give me an excuse to pick up the game again, and start my second playthrough...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
MonkeyLord83: No, I have not heard nor have played Pokemon Insurgence.

Pokemonerd25: You made me excited (more then before). I have some speculations in my mind. The craziest is these mystery pokemons are not in Tandor pokedex, they are exclusive new species. {Am I crazy? Of course, I am.}
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
This looks awesome!

I've been waiting for a mg to appear!

Thx Cody!
I know I'm getting a computer "at the end of the month", but I hope it's before then... I really want this game, especially if I get special Pokémon right when I get it.
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
What a wonderful idea ! I hope i'll be at home for this event *-*
(10-25-2016, 09:50 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: No, they'll be able to evolve.

How are you supposed to know? I didn't read anything about that. I mean, I was wondering whether their evolutions will have their own Samhain-sprites as well, and I doubt that.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`