Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF foreign 6IV HA male slotohm
I need a perfect male slotohm with HA foreign only, my file is english. Unfortunately when I got a perfect female, it was a normal ability. I have a lot to trade in return. Nature is no concern, the female at least had an adamant nature. I'm also on reddit and discord and I check those more often, same user name.
Even with the Discord being way more active I doubt you'd find someone with a foreign 6IV Slothohm, but you'd definitely have much, much, MUCH better odds finding one there than here.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
going a different route anyway. Prefer the shiny to have HA, so I'm using an almost perfect female instead. I'll get a foreign HA male soon, I have friends with foreign accounts breeding them and plenty that they want of mine
(03-04-2021, 12:39 AM)pythius6665 Wrote: going a different route anyway. Prefer the shiny to have HA, so I'm using an almost perfect female instead. I'll get a foreign HA male soon, I have friends with foreign accounts breeding them and plenty that they want of mine
 is this for competitive?
yeah, but don't worry about it anymore. I have what I need for slotties for now, unless ya have a spare 6IV female with HA *stares pleadingly with hope in its eyes*