Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better place to Hunt duplicats
(10-25-2016, 09:19 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @MonkeyLord83, I even gave them a link to Youko's guide. After reviving you.
Speaking of Breeder's Discord, do you know anyone there who could spare me some Lavent breedjects with MAGMA ARMOR? Please?

hey, are you looking into breeding? I have a lavent hatcher which i can pass to you. I thought you might be since most people think adaptability is a better ability. But if you're really looking for a breedject Lavent, I can breed you one, since my hatcher is a F. It will be 6iv x 0iv tho, so the ivs might not be too good.
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.
(10-25-2016, 09:54 AM)Bayneko Wrote: hey, are you looking into breeding? I have a lavent hatcher which i can pass to you. I thought you might be since most people think adaptability is a better ability. But if you're really looking for a breedject Lavent, I can breed you one, since my hatcher is a F. It will be 6iv x 0iv tho, so the ivs might not be too good.

Thank you! The IVs doesn't matter in this issue, hence I'll take any, I need them for other reasons than breeding or competitive. And therefor Magma Armor is REQUIRED. Please send me a private message if you agree on breeding me one to discuss further things, okay? Big Grin
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`