Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something different, perhaps?
As I stated on Discord already, I'd be cautious about running another game when you're already both running a game and participating in another one, on top of any real life stuff going on.

That being said, as this seems to be getting a fair amount of attention from the regulars and you've clearly been putting a fair amount of work into this already, I have to say my interest is piqued.  I don't want to offer a definite yes right now due to the reasons stated above, but you can include me among the 'maybe' group.
I should probably make it clear that this won't be in the near future. There's a lot of preparation ahead. I just wanted to know whether putting the work in would be worth it. It'll still be several months before I'll be ready to actually get something going.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
It's fairly likely that both SE and PS will be still ongoing at that time, so I'll still advise caution with the time management (particularly since the prep takes time too), but if you feel up to it, don't let me stop you.
D&D 5e is the easiest of the mainstream systems to learn for new players. Phantom won't have the least bit of trouble adapting.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
I have a question: There is this book called Tasha Cauldron for Everything where there is a few things about character creation: One of the rules says when a race gives a bonus attribute in certain attributes, you could choose where those bonus instead of the normal way.

Per example: The Half Orc give +2 in Strength and +1 in Constitution. If you think make a Half Orc Bard, it's pretty difficult. But with that rule you could choose that +2 in Strength and put in Charisma or Dexterity.

And another rule in the book about spells you could change the appearance of the spell (but not the normal effects). Per example, make a Spell missile look like chickens. Or a lighting bolt have a color you like.

Any of those special rules will be permitted for a freedom in what character we can play?

I have the book with me in pdf version if you want to take a look.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
(03-27-2021, 08:39 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I have a question: There is this book called Tasha Cauldron for Everything where there is a few things about character creation: One of the rules says when a race gives a bonus attribute in certain attributes, you could choose where those bonus instead of the normal way.

Per example: The Half Orc give +2 in Strength and +1 in Strength. If you think make a Half Orc Bard, it's pretty difficult. But with that rule you could choose that +2 in Strength and put in Charisma or Dexterity.

And another rule in the book about spells you could change the appearance of the spell (but not the normal effects). Per example, make a Spell missile look like chickens. Or a lighting bolt have a color you like.

Any of those special rules will be permitted for a freedom in what character we can play?

I have the book with me in pdf version if you want to take a look.

It'd be allowed sometimes. A charismatic orc isn't the most out of this world thing, but a sneaky Loxodon or Minotaur would be kinda stupid. It'd differ from case to case.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(03-29-2021, 05:10 AM)no one Wrote:

I agree. I know D&D it is a magic world and all that but there is certain limits to what is possible or not XD
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!