Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member of the family
Finaly. After hatch hundred of eggs, i finaly got the pokemon i want:

[Image: J0L7tB3.png?1]

5Ivs, with modest nature. Soon i will train him to become a killing machine in the competitive. I have a tradition to name my Pokemons. What name i should add to him? Laxus from Fairy Tail? Indra the thunder god from India religion? 

I have others questions: What type of train i would make? What status i should increased and what moves i should use?
I want to give some credits to some members who make this possible. First to MonkeyLord83 to tell me about the guide to breed and give some advices, and present to me group of breeders. To PhantomUnderYourDesk for give me the link to acces the guide about breeding and to be such gently and cool person. And finally Jason86JR for trade me some Mons to help the breeding. Thank you all guys, you all the bests  Wink Thank everyone and until next time!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Thor? Hehehe.
First, you need Thunder and Dragon pulse or Draco Meteor. Then you have more choice. The recommended ones tend to be Magnet rise, Nasty plot, Focus blast and various others. Train it in Special Attack and Speed.
(10-26-2016, 08:31 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: First, you need Thunder and Dragon pulse or Draco Meteor. Then you have more choice. The recommended ones tend to be Magnet rise, Nasty plot, Focus blast and various others. Train it in Special Attack and Speed.

Thunder because of the stab and ability, Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor because of the power and stab, Magnet Rise to become imune to ground type, Nastly Plot to Rise special attack in two stages, and Focus Blast to kill ground and ices types. Am i right?
(10-26-2016, 08:56 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 08:31 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: First, you need Thunder and Dragon pulse or Draco Meteor. Then you have more choice. The recommended ones tend to be Magnet rise, Nasty plot, Focus blast and various others. Train it in Special Attack and Speed.

Thunder because of the stab and ability, Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor because of the power and stab, Magnet Rise to become imune to ground type, Nastly Plot to Rise special attack in two stages, and Focus Blast to kill ground and ices types. Am i right?

But honestly i don't get why nearly everyone in uranium is weak to ground. IT'S SO BAD MY TEAM IS ALMOST ALL WEAK TO GROUND

Yeah, pretty much. There are also a few others that can be used, but I can't remember them.
(10-26-2016, 08:58 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

But honestly i don't get why nearly everyone in uranium is weak to ground. IT'S SO BAD MY TEAM IS ALMOST ALL WEAK TO GROUND

There's simply not enough good Flying types/Levitate mons, and due to second typing, some mons that usually get the advantage become neutral instead...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-26-2016, 09:01 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote:

Yeah, pretty much. There are also a few others that can be used, but I can't remember them.
Then i will begin the train right away. Can you help two to test him? In a battle of course. What is the level of your team?

(10-25-2016, 10:26 PM)Delta1_05 Wrote: well done! for the EVs max out special attack and speed. I'm not too good on moves but make sure it has Thunder - goes great with Yatagaryu's ability Tongue

Thanks man.

(10-26-2016, 01:43 AM)ShadowAura Wrote: Thor? Hehehe.

It would be strange, because its a female kk
Depends. Most of my team is around level 70 but I have a level 100 Xenoqueen I use to train.
(10-26-2016, 09:11 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Depends. Most of my team is around level 70 but I have a level 100 Xenoqueen I use to train.

How about then 3x3? After i prepared Volchik of course. And you have a Idea about a good name to Volchik?