Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ranger Missions
(10-27-2016, 11:42 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 02:25 PM)Iron Wrote: Gamma Urayne in a player's hand is never supposed to happen ever ever. It was never planned to do that. It was specifically planned to never allow that.

Face it, there is only one true CURIE.
But I'd hold nothing against adding Heatran.

I can confirm, since I work with them. They are insane, overbearing and hot tempered, but quite compassionate and kind towards those they gives a damn about. (Un)Fortunately, I am one of those (un)lucky people. *Sigh* Better get back to work... before they start blowing up my phone AGAIN.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-28-2016, 12:20 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 02:25 PM)Iron Wrote: Gamma Urayne in a player's hand is never supposed to happen ever ever. It was never planned to do that. It was specifically planned to never allow that.

I can confirm, since I work with them. They are insane, overbearing and hot tempered, but quite compassionate and kind towards those they gives a damn about. (Un)Fortunately, I am one of those (un)lucky people. *Sigh* Better get back to work... before they start blowing up my phone AGAIN.

Oh... that reminds me on something. Did they mentioned anything so far about the cookies (and carefully selected coffee with extra amount of sugar) I brought as a gift for the Nucleon raised by them personally?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
@PhantomUnderYourDesk the digital love quest should be in a non nuclear power plant (to change it up) (maybe in north/south Tandor where they believe that solar energy is safer but they got a nuclear power plant so we can still call it uranium) and you can find the punks, electrodes rotoms maybe some pikachu elekids and porygons (I only say pokemon that aren't in game because a nation pokedex would be awesome)
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
@Super_trainer_Larry Not sure if they would add all of those pokemon in the dex but they can be cameos like Staraptor. Also I like the idea of visiting some plant that is not nuclear to start the digital love quest. Maybe after doing a certain amount of ranger quests that have the player fight certain nuclear pokemon that are left over; the rangers entrust you with a mission to go inspect the opening of a solar plant on behalf of the rangers. During the open ceremony, the plants entire operating system gets highjacked by  Neopunk and Praseopunk so you have to go and stop them. All of the ranger missions could maybe repeatable and you can still access the solar power plant through the rangers if you beat it but no new Neopunk or Praseopunk will spawn there making it a somewhat one time only mission.
(10-28-2016, 04:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 12:20 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Oh... that reminds me on something. Did they mentioned anything so far about the cookies (and carefully selected coffee with extra amount of sugar) I brought as a gift for the Nucleon raised by them personally?

Yes, as a matter of fact. They absolutely love your cookies, and the coffee you made was 'Pretty Good', as they put it. They have been nagging me to bring them more of them, but I've been ignoring them for awhile, until you reminded me.  Mind if you sent them more, so they would shut up about them and focus on our project? *Sigh* The things I do for the woman....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650