Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Reporting Thread
just a minor typo in one of the file names, PU-Bycicle(mp3).ogg Bicycle is misspelled, as a side note, since the game expects a file w/ the misspelled name, when riding the bicycle, after I corrected the file name, things got spooky with no audio other than the *bump* sfx.

[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
There seems to be a bug/glitch in the movement script for the old man that gives you eggs that prevents him from moving until you leave the map: (If this is intentional, disregard)

(07-19-2018, 09:29 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: There seems to be a bug/glitch in the movement script for the old man that gives you eggs that prevents him from moving until you leave the map: (If this is intentional, disregard)

Yeah, that's an intentional thing.  All the Day Care men in gens 2-4 do that as well.  It's partially because it's simpler to do it that way, I imagine.
The File for the Oak Radio station is not named properly, in order for it to work the file has to be renamed "Radio - Oak" and the Pokemon March music file is missing.
So here are the steps anyone can take to fix the issues:
1: Rename the file "PU-Radio_ Oak.ogg" to "Radio - Oak.ogg"
2: As a temporary fix DL Pokemon Insurgence, copy "Radio - March.ogg" from Insurgence's BGM Folder and paste it into Uranium's BGM Folder. (I say temporary because the looping on Insurgence's music isn't done properly.)

Also, the Right Warp point of the Guard Station between Route 9 and Route 6 is messed up, it places you one block left of where it is supposed to place you.

There is a bug in the AI for Theo's Spritzee, in that it doesn't do anything! (as in the poke's turn is skipped) once it evolves the problem resolves itself, but the fact that there is an unprogrammed poke in the game is a little weird. (video would be the best way to show this glitch, but I don't have any programs to capture Uranium, plus I have already won all the battles that are affected by this bug.)
There is a bug in the Aftermath ability that causes it to activate after every contact move as opposed to just the finishing  blow.

This happened when I went to leave Venesi City after SR'd after doing one of the event battles:
There is a small bug involving multiple stacks of the same item. when you scroll between the stacks, the first number stays between the stacks here is an example of what I mean using two stacks of Ultra balls, the first stack has 14 and the second has 99
*note I used 4 simultaneous instances of the same save since it would be faster.*
(08-06-2018, 08:13 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: There is a small bug involving multiple stacks of the same item. when you scroll between the stacks, the first number stays between the stacks here is an example of what I mean using two stacks of Ultra balls, the first stack has 14 and the second has 99

Oh, I noticed that as well when I've collected too many Ultra Balls and PP Ups from the Lottery, but I never cared to report it as a Bug for whatever reason... o.o; Must have forgotten completely before you reminded on it. Thank you~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
These things arose in the latest update:
A) The music for surfing and bicycling don't play.
B) unless you are in the guard stations, running is now faster than biking.