Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Reporting Thread
I'd like to further confirm the double battle issue,it occured again on route 5 when the 2 ninjas jump on you the first time.

Update:using the first turn to change pokemon allowed my 2nd pokemon to take a turn and the opposing pokemon to attack (still couldn't pick a target though).After that the battle proceeded to bug as before.
Moved my post from the other Bugs thread over here, got a little confused where to exactly post it.

There is a bug in Venesi when being notice by Ratsy. If you walk as low as possible into it´s sight, you get stuck, being unable to move, use inventary or do anything else. Happend a few seconds ago for the second time to me.
I made a screenshot, but feel a bit stupid since I don´t know how to insert it here.
[img=200x200][Image: 6cb6enic.png][/img]
So, I've been doing PvP for quite some time.
When I went to check my Virtual Trainer account, it said that I hadn't been to any battle yet.
How'd that happen and can I somehow fix that?
(09-18-2016, 04:12 AM)Jim D. Hoxworth Wrote: So, I've been doing PvP for quite some time.
When I went to check my Virtual Trainer account, it said that I hadn't been to any battle yet.
How'd that happen and can I somehow fix that?

To my knowledge your virtual trainer gets ranking based on how many times other players have battled your virtual trainer.Battling other virtual trainers with your team does nothing to your rating.
When in a double battle using hurricane this happens:

[Image: s63BXKj.jpg]
Not sure if it will be able to be fixed, but yesterday, I initiated a trade with another person in the Online Lobby. There's no cancel button to back out of the trade, so therefore we were both stuck until we either exited the trade or forced a trade. A cancel button to end trading would be awesome.
On the screen where you name your character, if you have changed your movement keys to wasd, you can't use those keys to name your character.  It just make the game move the cursor and I had to limit my name from having those keys.
(09-19-2016, 10:08 PM)ryguy11d6 Wrote: On the screen where you name your character, if you have changed your movement keys to wasd, you can't use those keys to name your character.  It just make the game move the cursor and I had to limit my name from having those keys.

changing move to letter keys have been causing a variety of problem and is recommended against at the time being, but I think it's already on the list of things to fix eventually, I believe.
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-19-2016, 10:08 PM)ryguy11d6 Wrote: On the screen where you name your character, if you have changed your movement keys to wasd, you can't use those keys to name your character.  It just make the game move the cursor and I had to limit my name from having those keys.

as a temporary "fix" avoid changing controll options at the game's start, name your character and then change the controlls in-game (will still cause this problem when nicknaming pokémon)
My Hazma took a hit from Nucleon's Hyper Voice when fighting against Virtual Trainer. I'm sure it's ability was Atomizate as it was resisted, but it's supposed to be immune by Lead Skin so this might be a bug.
I'm not sure it's a bug in every places or just one of online battle related bugs, so I tried to test it using wild Duplicat.

Then, I found another bug:
Transform doesn't seem to change it's ability. Duplicat's ability was Prankster even after Transform, and in original games it's supposed to change so it might be a bug too.