Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Update 1.0.4E
Howdy Uranium Fans!

Game Dev @ReeNormies just pushed out an update for Pokemon Uranium dubbed 1.0.4E This patch contains every patch since 1.0.0 and will be a much larger download, this is to ensure that people who haven't yet updated will find updating easier, this also means that all future patches will be much smaller in size.

Patch notes below
Update 1.0.4E
Fixed issues with berry plants causing crashes.
Fixed clipping issue after taking the ferry to Bealbeach.
Fixed crash when battling on route 8.
Fixed Theo and his dad being invisible in the hospital.

Note: This update contains all patches after 1.0.0. This is so that new players (or players that haven't kept up to date after the initial release) will be able to update to the newest version more easily. Because of this the update is quite large, however this means that future updates will be much smaller then they would have otherwise been.

Next time you see him, be sure to give a shoutout to Ree for his work in this update.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
It is always nice to see the them working hard at making this game a non-glitchy mess. You guys are honestly the true heroes of Tandor, since you are keeping it in a somewhat stable state, ya know? Keep up the good work guys, and thank you so much for all you have done so far~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I still cant obtain TM99 or the Power glove due to bugs in previous versions. Could ye please magic it into my inventory? I think I'm not the only one with this problem.
Oh and what does it mean that this update contains all patches after 1.0.0. Don't all patches after 1.0 have that?
It means that, if you didn't get any of the patches before downloading a clean copy of Uranium, when you update it (after changing the neocube.ini file) for the first time, you have all the previous patches plus the newest one in one big bundle. Basically, its quicker and more convenient, unless your game is buging out on you....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650