Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Lag Issues
When playing the game, I've experienced some major lag issues. The lag seems most prominent while in large areas, or while playing complicated animations during battles. I don't know if I can change anything in the settings, or if it can be helped at all, but if it can, please let me know how to fix it.
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
@CrazyDragon There are several work arounds to lag issue, so I'll try and explain it the best I can

1. In your Uranium File Folder (Contain all the data for your game), their should be a file called 'Uranium.rgsssad' . Back it up, and put the copy somewhere safe on your computer, then go download a rgssad extractor. Use it on the file, and take the folders you get out of it and Copy/Paste them into your Uranium File Folder. If all goes well, you should have a reduced lag; if not, or worse, the game bugs out, just do a clean re-install, and C/P your old rgssad file back into it.

2. Closing all background programs while playing the game. I recommend using the task manager to close them, so that what ever you were viewing on the web automatically pops up when you start surfing again.

3. Try adjusting your FPS in the options menu of the game. It might or might not work out for you, so its hit or miss.

4. If the moving sprites are a issue, get a copy of uranium that does not have the moving sprites, extract/Copy the folder that contains the static Pokémon sprites, then Paste it into the patch game you are playing to fix the issue. You'll have to do this every time the game is updated, but it will get rid potentially laggy animations.

5. Download/Install the patched game on a thumb/flashdrive, and play the game on another computer elsewhere. Make sure you get any of your safe files off that computer (look around the forum to find out how), and you are set to go... unless you don't have access to another computer. Drat.

6. Uninstall-Re-install; often cures any ails for the buggy game~!

7. If all else fails, contact one of the game devs. It will take an long time, but if anyone can fix your problem, its them. If they can not, well, time to find another computer to play on....

That is it for my advice. Hope it helps~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-31-2016, 10:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: @CrazyDragon There are several work arounds to lag issue, so I'll try and explain it the best I can

1. In your Uranium File Folder (Contain all the data for your game), their should be a file called 'Uranium.rgsssad' . Back it up, and put the copy somewhere safe on your computer, then go download a rgssad extractor. Use it on the file, and take the folders you get out of it and Copy/Paste them into your Uranium File Folder. If all goes well, you should have a reduced lag; if not, or worse, the game bugs out, just do a clean re-install, and C/P your old rgssad file back into it.

2. Closing all background programs while playing the game. I recommend using the task manager to close them, so that what ever you were viewing on the web automatically pops up when you start surfing again.

3. Try adjusting your FPS in the options menu of the game. It might or might not work out for you, so its hit or miss.

4. If the moving sprites are a issue, get a copy of uranium that does not have the moving sprites, extract/Copy the folder that contains the static Pokémon sprites, then Paste it into the patch game you are playing to fix the issue. You'll have to do this every time the game is updated, but it will get rid potentially laggy animations.

5. Download/Install the patched game on a thumb/flashdrive, and play the game on another computer elsewhere. Make sure you get any of your safe files off that computer (look around the forum to find out how), and you are set to go... unless you don't have access to another computer. Drat.

6. Uninstall-Re-install; often cures any ails for the buggy game~!

7. If all else fails, contact one of the game devs. It will take an long time, but if anyone can fix your problem, its them. If they can not, well, time to find another computer to play on....

That is it for my advice. Hope it helps~!

Thanks, I'll see if any of these help!
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)