Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Chat
Star 
H-Hello, I'm new here ^^ I'm here to talk to people :D I'm a pokefan! I also like Vocaloid(Stuff like Hatsune Miku). I'm also a femboy, I hope you don't mind -//- I'm creating this chat so we can talk every day and have fun :3 I hope you guys will have fun on this journey with me ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi and welcome to this humble forum, nice to see someone taking their time to stop by here and say hello!~ I've got nothing against femboys personally, so I don't mind at all you being one (^v^ )
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Thank you ! I appreciate the reply ToT I like this site, ofc I'll stop by ^^ I actually might keep this tab open tbh. It's good to see someone nice :D Are you here often? I'm here if you'd like someone to talk to! I'd enjoy talking to someone :3
Heya. Welcome to our crazy forums. Like my friend, I also dont have anything against femboys. Nice to meet ya.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Hewo to you as well :3 Nice to meet you ^^ I'm not on from weekdays 4 pm-8 am, so that's why I don't reply to these asap ToT I hope to have a future with you guys Big Grin. I'll try to talk to you guys sometime, I hope I can make it.. Sya then :3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2022, 06:07 PM)Wumii Wrote: H-Hello, I'm new here ^^ I'm here to talk to people Big Grin I'm a pokefan! I also like Vocaloid(Stuff like Hatsune Miku). I'm also a femboy, I hope you don't mind -//- I'm creating this chat so we can talk every day and have fun :3 I hope you guys will have fun on this journey with me ^^

Dear me, we don't get vistors to these dusty old forums too often, but I welcome them all the same. Name's Lord Windos, nice to meet ya! Hope you stay awhile, but if not the Discord is also a good place to hang out if you don't mind the frantic pace it goes at.

Gots no problems with femboys myself - I find the lifestyle/appearance more amusing and thought provoking, and I've seen far stranger things people decide to style themselves as and have not balked or shunned them. This place here is safe, and I don't judge, so feel free to chat here or shoot me an PM if you want to discuss things privately.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Well, it is indeed a bit dusty these forums. But there is still some activity around here from time to time. Including some game updates, the roleplaying section. Pretty wild.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.