Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better PC Management
I think being able to mass wondertrade like we were just recently is a much better option than releasing a whole box. Getting a whole box of unwanted Pokemon is only going to happen to breeders, who generally send out all their breedjects anyways. A "release all" button kind of feels like a self-destruct button-might be useful, but more often than not will cause problems.
Bumping this back up because I remembered Bank also has a "box group" feature. I don't know how easy it'd be to implement, but basically you can separate boxes into groups for like breeding, living dex, trade fodder etc.
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
It be nice to have that extra layer of organization, that. I worry if its possible to implement into Uranium 9+ year code, buggy as it is at time.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(11-01-2016, 02:15 PM)Keileon Wrote: I'm suggesting a couple of things here, all for the PC system and all of which are included in recent games.

1. The ability to change the cursor to either auto-pick up a Pokemon without having to select Move (the blue PC cursor in canon games) or pick up multiple Pokemon and move them all at the same time (the green cursor in canon games). In the actual games, these cursors are toggled via Select- so, maybe F5 can be used in the PC to do this?

2. The ability to move boxes around. This means that, for example, if you have Box 1 and Box 5, and you want to move Box 5 forward without moving all the Pokemon in it, you could move Box 5 to before Box 1.

3. The ability to move the Move Pokemon option to the top of the list, above Withdraw Pokemon. This is at least in gen 6, though not really the most important thing in this list.

(01-16-2017, 08:19 PM)RayquazaLord Wrote: A release box option would be interesting, but I could see that going wrong for some people.

Upping this thread so the devs know it's still a thing
We know you can do it guys! Big Grin
3. 3. Oh god, 3. It would be so easy to implement and would change my life completely.
>Deploying Bambi Eyes

[Image: 10feea640350e1caf47dd825e0fae075--calvin...-funny.jpg]

>Readying wobbly lower lip. Lower lip charging.
>...
>Lower lip ready. Enter standby mode.
>Standby engaged.