Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] The Great Wonder Trade Extravaganza Sequel!
(11-02-2016, 12:40 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Gimme a break, I'm posting on 3 threads at the same time while chatting on discord, training EVs and watching 2 TV shows simultaneously on a keyboard whose N, P, L, K, and D keys are not responsive half of the time, and I still only make a mistake once every blue moon Tongue

Awesomeness confirmed.

(11-02-2016, 12:40 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: I'd like to see you try Cool

*slaps you nevertheless with a dictionary, this time in a rather playful manner*

I don't show up on Reddit often enough to keep track to the advertising-pathogen.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-02-2016, 12:40 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: I did it ages ago, haven't done it again in ages... Slowpoke Tongue

A SLOWPOOOOOOOKE !

*Throw a pokéball right on it*
I'd love to take part in this Blush  I have at least 2 boxes of Luxis, Flagers, Volchiks and half a box of Eevees all 3-5 IV's (I can get them all counted if needed). It was so fun last time but I wasn't breeding back then.
[Image: 200.gif]

Online ID - 235739 - Remy
(11-02-2016, 12:50 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 12:40 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: Gimme a break, I'm posting on 3 threads at the same time while chatting on discord, training EVs and watching 2 TV shows simultaneously on a keyboard whose N, P, L, K, and D keys are not responsive half of the time, and I still only make a mistake once every blue moon Tongue

Awesomeness confirmed.

(11-02-2016, 12:40 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: I'd like to see you try Cool

*slaps you nevertheless with a dictionary, this time in a rather playful manner*

I don't show up on Reddit often enough to keep track. ._.

The Queen of grammar attacks again *hiding behind monkey to be not hit by dictionary*
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-02-2016, 05:09 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: The Queen of gramar attacks again *hiding behind monkey to be not hit by dictionary*

*pulled Spirit out by the collar* Grammar is spelt with 2 Ms, goddammit!
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(11-02-2016, 05:35 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 05:09 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: The Queen of gramar attacks again *hiding behind monkey to be not hit by dictionary*

*pulled Spirit out by the collar* Grammar is spelt with 2 Ms, goddammit!

Now its fix it.
Wow, thanks Cody for organising this. I remember I got a 5IV HA Devimp who ended up being in my team until the very end.

Will try to fit in the time for the event to WT in my poor baby pokes sitting inside Twitch's PC.
I do have some good Pokémon I've recieved in Wonder Trades without events, so I'll be willing to trade those away. They're mostly "breeding rejects" (I hate that term), but a couple of them have really good IVs and natures.
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
Well i going to breed some mons to participate in WT.
Yippee, sounds like a lot of fun!  Big Grin IF I can make it -- which is a pretty big IF considering that I have to travel to find wifi and the local idiots residents are in a fuel panic and running all the gas stations dry thanks to that pipeline explosion Angry -- I'll drop a couple boxes of some of my 4-5IV breedjects in with it.