Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] The Great Wonder Trade Extravaganza Sequel!
Howdy Uranium Fans,

It's been a long time coming, after the massive success of the first Wondertrade event, masses gathered from all across the globe to celebrate, thank those involved and even came to my door with pitchforks and harpoons. All of these people who gathered had one common question. One question that every single last person had on their minds.

Can we do it again?

The wait is over, the time is now After much delay and speculation, the second Wondertrade Extravaganza is finally being organized, once again with the help of the Uranium Breeders discord, a great number of some of the games best breeders will be emptying hundreds upon hundreds of 3IV/4IV/5IV and NEW HIDDEN ABILITY pokemon into the Wondertrade, anyone and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. the list of names will be provided, you'll know who to look out for and you will have a fantastic chance to start shaping a new team and molding them as you see fit.

Date: Saturday Nov. 5th 

Time:
7:00pm~? EDT. (GMT -4)

Breeders:
GrnCross
OgamiReiX
@Keileon
Oxigedo
@Guille_Poser
@Reeveelution (Giving Away Shinies for the event See Here! 
@Bayneko
@Vyhn
@MonkeyLord83
@Spiritmon
Tom
@Blue
@Lord Windos
@Thoronous
@PhantomUnderYourDesk
@babz16
@Truuthy
@Pocket
@Dante
@Kenzo
@Aiden
@Paperboy012305
@Akexus
@SmashyQ
@CodySP

Want to add your name to the list? Post in the comments below, send me a PM or grab hold of me on the Breeder or Official Uranium Discords! Big Grin

Breeders!! Please keep track of how many boxes you empty so I can tally up the pokemon given!!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Took you long enough! I've been out of box spaces for days!!!

For anyone curious, I'll be unleashing:
Oh, and @Reeveelution will probably have
Though further details will be for her to reveal Wink
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
I would like to participate. I have some boxes with Devimps, Volchiks and Orchynx.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I'm not really a breeder, but i'll probably throw in WT some boxes of IVed Volchik & other mons (probably eevees and devimp, but i'm not sure right now)
Count me in, further information of what I will be providing shall follow soon.

EDIT 1: Monkey, you're even advertising on Reddit now?
EDIT 2: Thanks, Cody!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I would like to help too. just tell me a specie and I'll try my best (I could do it more with fossils pokemon or minicorn)
(11-02-2016, 12:21 AM)Parse Wrote: I would like to help too. just tell me a specie and I'll try my best (I could do it more with fossils pokemon or minicorn)

The event is organized for breeders to empty out boxes and to giveaway to help out the community at the same time, so it's your choice what to WT Tongue
MonkeyLord83. 

(11-02-2016, 12:26 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: The event is organize for (...)

*slaps you with a dictionary*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(11-02-2016, 12:26 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 12:21 AM)Parse Wrote: I would like to help too. just tell me a specie and I'll try my best (I could do it more with fossils pokemon or minicorn)

The event is organize for breeders to empty out boxes and to giveaway to help out the community at the same time, so it's your choice what to WT Tongue

Nice! Then I'll start doing my best. So, where is the chat to see more plans or adjustments to this event?
(11-02-2016, 12:33 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 12:26 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: The event is organize for (...)

*slaps you with a dictionary*

Gimme a break, I'm posting on 3 threads at the same time while chatting on discord, training EVs and watching 2 TV shows simultaneously on a keyboard whose N, P, L, K, and D keys are unresponsive half of the time, and I still only make a mistake once every blue moon Tongue
I'd like to see you try Cool

(11-01-2016, 11:39 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Count me in, further information of what I will be providing shall follow soon.

EDIT 1: Monkey, you're even advertising on Reddit now?
EDIT 2: Thanks, Cody!

I did it ages ago, haven't done it again in ages... Slowpoke Tongue
MonkeyLord83.