Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangustlocke! (the diary)
Well, this is gonna be bad. Good thing i free many devimps in the WT. With lucky you will get one.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-08-2016, 05:14 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Great caugh man! This will be get better and better. Besides, you caugh the same pokemons you have in other gameplay?

I would be very curious if at the end of the nuzlocke I have a team similar to my normal game XD (those that are shown in my signature) although I doubt because baashaun is fairly common and its evolution is rare to find that.
I will hardly have The super rod when arriving at route 5 reason why glaslug alone would have a 30% of chance to appear
And of volchik nor I speak to you because they would give it to me almost at the end of nuzlocke XD
Maybe if I get to cocancer since cocaran is very common in route 7 although I would like find a cassnail to try it XD
[Image: uranium_team.png]
Good morning people who follow my adventures in tandor !!!
Although they are not at all good with what was announced yesterday u.u
But in short, here we do not come to talk about politics or anything about the outside world XD
Today I wanted to notify you that there will be no chapter of kangustlocke today (and maybe tomorrow neither, but I do not want to leave them with nothing XD)
the reason?
Tomorrow is my best friend's birthday and as I am a great friend (sarcasm) I forget it completely, so today I dedicate myself to make the gift for her
I am sorry if I disappoint you if you were expecting any of my adventures ;-;

Keep cool guys B'v
Tell your friend "Happy Birthday!" and enjoy celebrating her special day with her! I look forward to reading your adventures when you resume! Smile
I don't understand what did matter with the route 3 smore. Did you catch it? Did your game crash? Did you lose it by crashing a game? About evolving, I don't understand too what happened - I think it is nearly impossible to evolve for wild pokemon during an encounter.

Enjoy your friend's birthday :).

I'll stay curious a bit longer who will you catch in Comet Cave.
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
Dont worry my friend! Enjoy your friend's birthday Smile
(11-09-2016, 12:58 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Tell your friend "Happy Birthday!" and enjoy celebrating her special day with her!  I look forward to reading your adventures when you resume! Smile

Thanks, I'll do it: D
Technicamene with her I can not celebrate because she's from Peru and me from Mexico, but at least I can send her something and play with her online if she can
sooo....Maybe tomorrow if there will be chapter XD
If nothing else comes out of nowhere

(11-09-2016, 02:56 PM)Nekra Wrote: I don't understand what did matter with the route 3 smore. Did you catch it? Did your game crash? Did you lose it by crashing a game? About evolving, I don't understand too what happened - I think it is nearly impossible to evolve for wild pokemon during an encounter.

Enjoy your friend's birthday Smile.

I'll stay curious a bit longer who will you catch in Comet Cave.

Because I mention the fire type because I thought smore always had it and I attack with ember ....... so I ran out of smore XD
But it's okay because I do not like much repeat types (pahar is the exception for its flying type)
If I see her I will XD (because she is from another country and we only talk by chat, so I may play online with her or not XD)

(11-09-2016, 03:17 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dont worry my friend! Enjoy your friend's birthday Smile

thanks XD
Maybe tomorrow i will enjoy with her or not, but if not, there will be new chapter XD
hey guys, I have to communicate that it will change the time of publication of kangustlocke
Now I will play at 12:00 pm and I will post at 1:30 pm
But I will play now at 1:00 p.m.
And will publish at 2:30 p.m.
(All this time in mexico -6gmt)
CHAPTER #4
The worst day ever!

Ok people ..... tuesday I won my badge and thought today would be a good day
But it seems that I was wrong.
Everything started on Route 4
Full of trainers who for some reason all made critical attacks.
Prof.jirafales was about to die 3 times today's chapter.
And the worst thing is that opposing reason the game was going to 20 fps (really slow)
Porfin reached the end of the route without anyone dying and with many potions XD
Before entering the cave kite wanted to do the bike event
But by accident the cave event was activated with theo
So ... I think here is the update of the team XD

Actual team:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 17

Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 13
Prof.jirafales (dearewl) lv 18
Skyla (pahar) lv 18

Now what everyone expected !!!!!
Comet Cave !!!!!
As the Pokemon came out in pairs, I could choose the one I liked the most
And who came out !!!!!
No more or less than
2 grozards!!!!......
Seriously, this goes from bad to worse XD
I wanted to stay with the strongest grozard (level 16) but theo is a bastard and killed the strongest of 1 critical hit with vine whip
so i catch the second one (level 15)
And this is where everything goes to the toilet
After capturing grozard (I call her viper) and take a few steps the second encounter began and ......I'll let the pictures speak for themselves[Image: lagrimas_i_i.png][Image: pain.png][Image: dolor_extremo.png]

my heart hurts ;-;

To vent my anger defeat all the pokemon of the cave (yes, up to theo orchynx using bulldozer)
Finally I arrived at the telard of the cave and was going to relieve myself with the
Skyla kill that snake and evolve
skyla is stronger now!!
My anger calmed after seeing that nobody died today
I stayed at the entrance of route 5 to hope that tomorrow will be a better day

FINALLY I GOT:

Kangust (raptorch) lv 17

Ratilla (chyinmunk) lv 13
Prof.jirafales (dearewl) lv 18
Skyla (pahar) lv 19
Viper (grozard) lv 20

How I would like to make this day never happen, but hey, I guess I'm paying the karma of the past life XD
Well guys, I hope you have a better day than mine.
See you tomorrow with chapter 5 (where I hope to capture something good and get the EXP.share and the bike)

KEEP COOL GUYS B'v

The pain to be forced to kill a poor shiny ;-;