Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangustlocke! (the diary)
Ugh, the game crash... you should probably allow yourself extra game time to make up for lost time if another crash happens (unless, of course, your real-life schedule doesn't allow that extra time). It shouldn't be hanging up when you evolve though -- are you completely up-to-date?
(11-11-2016, 04:35 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Ugh, the game crash... you should probably allow yourself extra game time to make up for lost time if another crash happens (unless, of course, your real-life schedule doesn't allow that extra time).  It shouldn't be hanging up when you evolve though -- are you completely up-to-date?

I have the game updated to 100% hasa where I know
I got an update and I'm having a bad time because of that
Thanks for the idea, I will check if my game is completely updated
[Image: uranium_team.png]
Yaaaay, chapter 5 !

Poor Grozard that don't want to cut it head by halves Big Grin
At least, you don't have encountered any shinies that you must kill today ^^'
(11-11-2016, 08:58 PM)Akexus Wrote: Yaaaay, chapter 5 !

Poor Grozard that don't want to cut it head by halves Big Grin
At least, you don't have encountered any shinies that you must kill today ^^'

Because it would have been very bad luck if I had another shiny on the way and I would have had to kill him XD
I hope on Monday she already wants to think that 2 heads are better than 1 XD
Oh! It is bad luck you mistakely run from the battle with Mareep.

Crash when evolving is bad. My game sometimes stuck during pokemon's evolution, but I use very old notebook and I have a lot opened windows, so I don't suspict the game itself.

Yes, your game look like its cursed. On the other hand, it is interesting to read and we can look forward to you next progress curiously and hope it change to a better way.
In my opinion, reports with achievments only are boring.
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(11-12-2016, 03:57 AM)Nekra Wrote: Oh! It is bad luck you mistakely run from the battle with Mareep.

Crash when evolving is bad. My game sometimes stuck during pokemon's evolution, but I use very old notebook and I have a lot opened windows, so I don't suspict the game itself.

Yes, your game look like its cursed. On the other hand, it is interesting to read and we can look forward to you next progress curiously and hope it change to a better way.
In my opinion, reports with achievments only are boring.

But what bad luck was actually that I distracted myself XD
My pc is pretty bad too, I remember that I could hardly install the prank uranium when it came out XD
Really thanks for the support
I think if it were not for you I think I would have let you see the bad luck of chapter 4 XD
Make an attempt not only to upload images of achievements and upload things that may seem interesting by good or bad
You are true. Killing a shiny is worse. Evolution can be easily 'repaired' by battle in new encounter.

I think it is a good way, upload interesting things :).
I didn't think about it before, but the bad luck really shows your skill and patience.
You won two badges. Nobody died in your team. (With Nuzlock limited resources, it is such a success.) You are not giving up.

bd
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
(11-12-2016, 03:03 PM)Nekra Wrote: You are true. Killing a shiny is worse. Evolution can be easily 'repaired' by battle in new encounter.

I think it is a good way, upload interesting things :).
I didn't think about it before, but the bad luck really shows your skill and patience.
You won two badges. Nobody died in your team. (With Nuzlock limited resources, it is such a success.) You are not giving up.

bd

I've never see it in that way before
I think my patience has increased since the Chapter 4 XD
We'll see if it's on Monday, I'll be as patient as I was until now :v
With enough time i think this problem can repaired Smile You doing such amazing job to keep alive your team! Good work man.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
In 1 hour I will continue my adventure and this time with half an hour more of duration: D
And as a recommendation of @Nekra upload images of the most relevant of the adventure XD
Wish me luck so that nothing bad happens to me :'v