Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again
Holy cow. Covid, lack of internet, real life stuff. Been a really long 2 years, but I'm back, nice to meet all the newbies(?) that joined since I was here last.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Welcome back my friend! A few newbies coming here and there. But anyway, welcome!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Said this in the PMD: PS meta thread already, but it's good to see you're back, Mika.  The roleplay wasn't quite the same without ya.
ヽ(°〇°)ノ Mika!! It have indeed been quiiiite a while, but damn am I positively suprised to see you back around here! Feel gently and twice as shyly ghost-hugged~ Can I also say that I love your new(?) clannad- Kanon based signature? It's bringing back so many feelings.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-15-2022, 03:52 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: ヽ(°〇°)ノ Mika!! It have indeed been quiiiite a while, but damn am I positively suprised to see you back around here! Feel gently and twice as shyly ghost-hugged~ Can I also say that I love your new(?) clannad-based signature? It's bringing back so many feelings.
Uguu~ it's Kanon. Unfortunately couldn't get the formatting right due to character constraints and just put the whole thing in MS Paint >_>
I do have a Clannad set collecting dust. Bit of PDA though.

Good to be back.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]