Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Finished This Game!!!! (May contain spoilers!!!)
Thumbs Up 
WOW!! what a great endings..
Kudos to the developers.. 
just playing it in 10 straight days and it really brings me back my old Pokemon memories..
although the grinds are 'REAL' tbh dis game really hve its own platform n one-worth playing..
just hoping there will be more pokemon game like dis..
i still letting game credit running as i cant forget hw the hero's mother r the real CURIE..the plots r real bruhhhh!!!good story good monsters n quest..this is my first time joining any online forum but for this game, i made my acc just to said...........

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE UR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is technically NOT a suggestion, though. And therefore, it should be in general discussion section. =.=
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Yeah, i have the same feeling. Its a great game. Also, you could change a little this thead name to Just finished the game (Warning: Spoilers ahead) just to warn others readers about the spoilers of the game. But yeah, i have my suspicious about the identity of Curie, but it was very great!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Sorry both of u guys as i dont know exactly where to post it..i am so sorry especially to MonkeyLord83..just want to express my feelin bout dis game n how i love it..ty for the reminder..noted!
Haha I really enjoyed your post! I'm glad you liked it! (Although there is a spoiler option which is probably advised when typing anything story related lol). But hells yeah, the story is awesome and much deeper than I'd originally thought Smile
[Image: 200.gif]

Online ID - 235739 - Remy