Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first team in Uranium
I mean, this is kinda getting off-topic and is dangerously close to becoming another Anti-Game freak thread, which strays away from both positive vibes and the thread's purpose.

Anyway, to get back on-topic, my first team consisted of Metalynx, Pajay, Terlard, Blubelrog, Ampharos, and Baariette. I don't remember much of the specifics since it was a long time ago, but heyho, what's one gonna do? It performed well enough that I could get through the game.

I was ever-so-briefly considering, some time ago, breeding a Flager with Swords Dance, Flame Impact, Rock Slide and Earthquake, and importing that (as an Inflagetah) into a fresh save to see if I could steamroll the entire game with just that mon since it's so dang busted, but I decided against it on the grounds that Uranium was alright for a first run, but I wouldn't know if I'd want to experience it a second time. Plus, it'd be tricky to import it considering I'd need a middleman of some sort, but I'm okay with having the game beaten once. (counting both the Theo champion match and initial CURIE scuffle as one completion)
First team:
Archilles (Mega)
Nucleon
Baariete (Mega)
Brainoar
Gellin
Harptera

I used a gararewl until I got nucleon also I loved my nucleon and archilles!
My new planned team:
Metalynx
Pajay
Blubelrog
Laissure
Yatagaryu
Baariete (Mega)
My first post on the page was my first hall of fame team. This one I made it to the tandor championship finals but I lost to Curie. I deleted the save file. Here was the team:
•Archilles
•Haagross
•Baariete
•An underleveled Brainoar (pretty much all were underleveled except Archilles)
•Hazma
•A HM slave luxor
I may keep this team going forward to Victory Road and the Championship; if I were going to switch any of them out, I would probably replace Splendifowl, though I can't think offhand of another Flying-type that would provide coverage for something I don't already have.  I thought Pajay, but I already have a Fire-type... also considered Coatlith and Yatagaryu, but I already have Electric and Grass (two Grass-types, actually), and don't really see a need for a Dragon-type if I've got Nimflora... Confused
hellodear.in

teatv.ltd