Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom's semi-art thread - Special mentions
Rainbow 
So, uh, well..... I felt the wish to depict some "special" Pokemon I breeded, gathered or received from other people, similar like seen in already existing threads. But instead of a simple screenshoot of the stats, I wanted to display those in a little drawing as additional feature. Also because I grew a bit tired of those cutish stilised drawings of characters lately...

I will not add the names of those I may have received selected Pokemon/the OT if it's not me, simply because I find it unnecessary and also would like so show some respect to those people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up, a female Eevee with its HA obtained as a kickstarter for my Eevee-breeding-projects in the future.

Intention: Make a Pixilate-Sylveon-Sweeper out of this one thanks to the move Hypervoice, with 240 EV in HP, 252 in SpecialAttack and 18 in Speed. Also use it as a foreign mother for breeding after obtaining one of those magical Shiny Charms.

Shiny Masking with HA I got during the recent Wondertrade Event, but not due to wondertrading itself. Still a miracle how I deserve this one, but I appreciate it…

Intention: Evolve it, and go after the Sleep Punisher-set mentioned in the competitive guide concerning Dramsama. True story, the nature and EV spread do not match the suggestion for this set, but I’m honestly to lazy to kill all the EV with berries, and then deal them out again. It would also be rude to the OT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's probably more to come anytime, if I feel like it... Here's a sneak preview of the next one: ☆

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Aww, such beautiful art. Such grace, such traces in each detail, the colors. The ties in Eevee its looks very lovely and very cute :3
And the details, the colors, shape and reference looks great and funny to the same time (Undertale reference look marvelous XD ). And let me guess, Owten Phantom Winds?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Thanks, @Spiritmon.
You know very well that this thread would not work without that one Pokemon in particular.

Thanks to you as well, @Delta1_05 - what do you mean by "very dynamic", though?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
It never ceases to amaze me that the Creativity section has such a talented group of artists. It makes me very thankful for finding Uranium when I did and choosing to play a more prominent part in the community.

Fantastic job, Phantom.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Well Delta, I only orientated myself on the original. ^-^

It's an accolade from an Admin! Dear heaven, thank you! *insert a failed attempt to hide a slight blush here*
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
We both know how terrible you are at taking praise. There, there *Hugs Phantom to make them feel better*

Also, thanks for mentioning one of my guides~! Its one I don't feel so hot about, given that I hade to diss one of my favs, but I had to be fair and impartial in my guide making, in order to prepare those that want to use it in game properly. Still bitter over those changes, you know...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
*blush intensifies, but indeed feels better* It's not my fault that the Dramsama-guide comes from YOU - regardless who wrote it, I'd link it up there anyway. No need to remind anyone on the nerf though, okay? Even if I never had the chance to actually see its full power...
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
*Spiritmon see that two hug each other. Smile then return to train Escartress*
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Are those Sylveon ribbons on Eevee? These are fantasic! Smile
[Image: 200.gif]

Online ID - 235739 - Remy
(12-14-2016, 11:14 AM)Blue Wrote: Are those Sylveon ribbons on Eevee? These are fantasic! Smile

Those are indeed, after all it evolved into a sweetish Sylveon and helped me breed my own female HA-Eevee in 5IV which then became the mother of all my HA-Eevees ^^

-------------------
Eh, I actually wanted to update this thread from time to time... Before other things caught me instead. There are a few particular 'Mon that indeed would deserve a tribute here, maybe I'll look into it, maybe not, don't know yet.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---