Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mega Pokémon Discussion
(12-21-2016, 04:33 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I rather liked the Dragonite Mega (its my favorite Pokémon in the whole series, besides Raquaza). I don't have any mega evo ideas, since I really have not bother with them as much since I never went past gen 5, but I like that their are tons of creative idea around the concept. Keep on shinnying, you crazy diamonds!

Sorry to be late replied the reply. Well i like all the concepts make until now about possible Mega Evolutions to the mons. But, with the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, gamefreak end the era of Mega Evolutions and creat the Alola Forms, and the tematic of Z-moves. Its a interesting concept indeed. When just some Pokemon can evolve, any mega Pokemon can use the Z-moves. I think i could open a thread like this one, but about Z-moves. I think it would interesting.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I don't think they will stop making Mega Evos for older Pokémon, as its a way to make them more relevant and 'updated' to the ever progressing comp scene without having to do complete overhauls like the Alola forms. I think both concepts will be continued to be worked on and expanded, as with Z-Moves, though I think Alola forms will take priority for the time being...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-23-2016, 04:11 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I don't think they will stop making Mega Evos for older Pokémon, as its a way to make them more relevant and 'updated' to the ever progressing comp scene without having to do complete overhauls like the Alola forms. I think both concepts will be continued to be worked on and expanded, as with Z-Moves, though I think Alola forms will take priority for the time being...

Yeah, but i dont think will be Alola Forms forever. Well, consider about how much Pokemon Sun and Moon make such success, i dont doubt they could make a sequel. Perhaps the rumors about Pokemon Stars? And yeah, i think Nintendo will make a sequel history about Pokemon Sun and Moon, like they did to Black and White and Black 2 and White 2. Perhaps a Pokemon Sun 2 and Moon 2? I think a sequel it would be good.
Eh, I would not mind a sequel, but their is a chance that it could turn out like the FF 13 trilogy, which could have all sorts of wonderful reaction from the fandom. Maybe that is just my paranoia talking, though.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(12-23-2016, 06:02 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Eh, I would not mind a sequel, but their is a chance that it could turn out like the FF 13 trilogy, which could have all sorts of wonderful reaction from the fandom. Maybe that is just my paranoia talking, though.

Well, its a good have precaution my friend (I looking to you dragon ball!)
Personally, going to Gen 8 and doing something gymish that isn't a gym (like the island challenges), or doing something entirely new would appeal more to me than sequels, I'm glad after B2W2 they took the hint that straight sequels are a bad idea for Pokémon. Even with how much I like Gen 7 more than 6, I wouldn't hype for a new Pokémon game for a while, especially with how "everywhere" and dumb Pokémon Go was (and making Pokémon an ungoogleable term akin to Kryptonite) and how disappointing, cheap and nasty Shuffle and Rumble World were. My main complaint about S/M is framerates, but hey, we're getting off track here and it would do better in its own thread.
How about starting a thread about the issue you wished was addressed in Pokémon games? While it might not do much good, it is always nice to vent your frustration, and these ideas might inspire others to make fangames without these issues!

(12-26-2016, 07:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: How about starting a thread about the issue you wished was addressed in Pokémon games? While it might not do much good, it is always nice to vent your frustration, and these ideas might inspire others to make fangames without these issues!

Yeah, this could be a good idea! I think i can begin tomorrow to make something like that.
(12-21-2016, 03:21 PM)AgentParadox might have Wrote: If it's Fighting/Flying, Levitate is completely useless, just Gale Wings would be better. Also I'm confused as to why you used the shiny 3D model rather than the Sugimori art to compare.

Yeah... you're right. I don't know what I was thinking Confused  I must have forgot that flying was immune to ground. Huh
(01-01-2017, 12:16 PM)Nylon Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 03:21 PM)AgentParadox Wrote: If it's Fighting/Flying, Levitate is completely useless, just Gale Wings would be better. Also I'm confused as to why you used the shiny 3D model rather than the Sugimori art to compare.

Yeah... you're right. I don't know what I was thinking Confused  I must have forgot that flying was immune to ground. Huh

You and me guy. I forgot too XD