Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon that evolve only through GTS
If you are a completionist, like me, you might have encountered a problem with getting Xenoqueen, Astronite, Aromatisse, Miasmedic and Chainite.
Just reply to this with the pokemon that you want to exchange and your trade IDs.
Or just trade with people that posted their requests earlier.
You know what to do.
Hi again there was a bug (or maybe i just failed my bad) so my cometeor is back on the GTS and i'm still asking for a cometeor for it if you want astronite just trade !

Hi again i did the same with a xenogen so : A Xenogen for a Xenogen ! Totaly worth it !
ID 16277 - OT Red - I should be studying right now :/ 
Hi everyone! I'd need to trade linkite, cometeor, spritzee and xenogears. Also I need an eletux and a Slothohm but I don't have anything of value to offer. Is there anyone who can help me? My I.D. 216165
(09-24-2016, 05:03 AM)Gabry94 Wrote: Hi everyone! I'd need to trade linkite, cometeor, spritzee and xenogears. Also I need an eletux and a Slothohm but I don't have anything of value to offer. Is there anyone who can help me? My I.D. 216165

I offered to help you in the Discord but guess by then you're already out... Anyway, if I don't hear back from you before the Wonder Trade Event, I'll be throwing both my Eletuxes and Slotholms up WT if anyone's interested
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-24-2016, 08:37 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 05:03 AM)Gabry94 Wrote: Hi everyone! I'd need to trade linkite, cometeor, spritzee and xenogears. Also I need an eletux and a Slothohm but I don't have anything of value to offer. Is there anyone who can help me? My I.D. 216165

I offered to help you in the Discord but guess by then you're already out... Anyway, if I don't hear back from you before the Wonder Trade Event, I'll be throwing both my Eletuxes and Slotholms up WT if anyone's interested
Sorry MonkeyLord83, yep I was already out. Thank you for having replied through!