Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spritzee and Aromatisse cries (and new cries)
I think in the next patch, Spritzee and Aromatisse should have their actual cries rather than borrowing off of the Munna line.
And also, wondering if any more cries are planned, such as for Jungore and Majungold.
I would love to see (er well, hear) new cries.  But Spritzee and Aromatisse are canon Pokemon (from Gen 6), so their cries should already be unique, or at least their actual canon cries.  I'll have to listen again to be sure.

Out of all of the Uranium-exclusive Pokemon, I wish Nucleon had its own unique cry.  It bugs me to death that it shares its cry with Glaceon, perhaps even more than any other "shared" cries because Glaceon is in the game too. Confused
Yeah, I agree. Hazma also needs its own cry, since Barewl already has that cry.
Well, I took a listen, and the Uranium Wiki confirms -- even though Spritzee and Aromatisse have their own cries in X/Y, they use Munna and Musharna's cries in Uranium. That's odd... I wonder why they did that?
That is clearly a bug in the code. In the beta, Munna and Musharna held those same places in the Pokedex. Then they were scrubbed in favor of Spritzee and Aromatisse (and the new Miasmedic).
It isn't a bug in the code. I checked the files and 123cry and 124cry are still Munna and Musharna. In fact, I'm willing to bet there's still a bunch of unused textures etc. in the files.
@AgentParadox I don't think @Iron meant "bug in the code" to be a literal bug in the code (i.e. the real cries being there but the code referencing the wrong file); just that Munna and Musharna had originally been in the game back in the beta, and the devs more than likely forgot to switch out the cries when they were replaced with Spritzee and Aromatisse.

Having said that, it shouldn't be too hard of a fix -- just replace the old files with new ones of the correct cries.
I think it would also be nice to have a bunch of updated mini-sprites for the Pokémon, such as Tubjaw and Tubareel, Flager and Inflagetah etc.