Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] [UPDATE]The Great Wonder Trade Extravaganza
I meant receiving one, not dumping one into the system, sorry. The one I got in-story is Sassy (with meh IVs), and my luck quickly ran out trying to get a good Duplicat to go with it. The rest of my team is about as good as I could want it to be, but the bird is holding things back a bit. Then again, if we get a method in a later patch to notch up Urayne to Gamma, I won't need it anymore... of course, I also forgot to keep a duplicate save for when I got my Urayne (and my Volchik, for that matter... and the Brothers of Metal or whatever they're called), so I'm stuck with a Mild one, but I can deal with that, I guess.

Unfortunately, though, I don't have much of anything of value in my boxes, so I'll feel I've ripped someone off if I get what I want.
Uh, ok, no problem. And like you said, if we can get a method later to notch up urayne to gamma, i'll wish you'll get one.
Well, everyone will get one once the method is provided, I think. I also apologize for being a bit confusing and/or insufferable so far, just need to get a better read of the mood here. Anyway, hopefully there will be more of these events, it obviously wasn't just me that missed out due to server issues and schedules/time zones.
sorry, could come here only now
@Akexus I would love to get one of this raptorchs ^^
@WSGreen can you trade me that S51? I passed my chance to get one before the gym e.e