Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] [UPDATE]The Great Wonder Trade Extravaganza
Right now, I got a bunch of 5 to 6IV Eevees, and I plan on breeding HA Devimps before long. I'll put up some on the wondertrade for you guys!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-23-2016, 02:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Right now, I got a bunch of 5 to 6IV Eevees, and I plan on breeding HA Devimps before long. I'll put up some on the wondertrade for you guys!

Oh, THAT'S the change to get one of the Eevees!
Also, wondertraded for a while today since I was aiming to get one of the Pokemon @Saballus send in there (Btw, did anyone get one of them?). Got some pretty good stuff there, which I will throw in tomorrow as well ^-^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-23-2016, 01:36 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 12:49 AM)DirtyDre Wrote: What happened to the server? There is no where near as many GTS trades as there was  this morning, like it restarted completely or something.

@Androziel, @ReeNormies I thought I shouldn't say anything out of my jurisdiction... *hiding in a corner watching and laughing*

Ok, not helpful, however entertaining lol
(09-18-2016, 01:53 PM)CodySP Wrote: Howdy Uranium Fans,

To celebrate a successful first week, and to further extend the reach of the Forum in order to continue the effort to round up the lost souls who scattered after the official servers went down, we'll be hosting our very first, and hopefully first of many Forum Event.

The folks at the Breeder Collective discord have been kind enough to help make this event possible, and will be placing a TON of 5IV/6IV Pokemon into the Wondertrade for you to snatch up. This will include Starters, Rare Pokemon, and possibly even some new HA Pokemon since the 1.0.1UnI patch has been officially released Smile

Want a chance at some GTS Trades? Having some awesome mons you're looking to trade for more awesome mons? That can be arranged as well, simply register to the Unofficial forum Here Post your Trainer and Online ID in this thread, or head to the Battle and Trade Forum!

Want to talk head to head with the best Breeders in Uranium? Check out their public Discord here https://discord.gg/ttNt9Az Smile

Official Event Details

Date: Saturday September 24th
Time: 8:00pm ~ 9:00pm EST
Breeders 
Harbinger
Reeveelution
Angan
Thoronous
KnightMayre
Angan
Ricardo
ArCLoRd
Ginrikuzuma
Nasir
Supernoobcamper
Quill
Xerxes
Defgha
Imp
Paperboy012305

See you all on Saturday! Big Grin

Online ID: 111408
Count me in.
(09-23-2016, 01:21 AM)CodySP Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 07:51 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: Hey. Wait for me! I can do this too with the Pokemon Chimical with HA. I can start breeding now. I hope to get enough before deadline.

I'll add your name to the list! Smile
Just one change. I found HA Chimical to be hard. So instead i'll be breeding 5IV Feleng's for the event.

And here's my Online ID: 128520
Competitive Team:
???|Alpico|Tubareel|Tracton|Chimaconda|Metalynx-M

Currently Breeding:
Pufluff
I would like to pitch in with some (potential) HA Chimicals (To lazy to hatch them). Might have from anywhere from 1-5 perfect iv's (I still got that shiny Chimical from awhile ago with perfect iv's and its HA)
I'll be tossing in several 5IV Raptorches at the very least. And Luxis.
Try and keep track of how many pokemon you give away, I'd like to post stats on Sunday Big Grin
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Eevees, Flagers and Eletuxs with 5 IV.

Online ID: 232885