Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Two-way trade Cometeor
Helllo everyone!

New to this game, been playing for 2 weeks now.

I'm looking for someone who wants to help evolving my Cometeor through trade, and then trade it back to me.
Add my online online id: 243614.

Thanks in advance!
(11-27-2016, 12:16 PM)davy993 Wrote: Helllo everyone!

I'm looking for someone who wants to help evolving my Cometeor through trade, and then trade it back to me.

Thanks in advance!

I help tell me an hour to be online
IGN:Carlos Trainer ID: 30345 Online ID 221626
So. I don't know if this is kinda taboo for some reason (since I haven't seen others talk about it)
But, if I want to trade-evolve a pokemon I usually just use the GTS to trade it over to another save file and then trade it back.
If you're not supposed to that... umm, sry. Angel

I'm just saying that it can easily be done without someone elses help.

Have a nice day! Smile  
(12-16-2016, 02:09 PM)Nylon Wrote: So. I don't know if this is kinda taboo for some reason (since I haven't seen others talk about it)
But, if I want to trade-evolve a pokemon I usually just use the GTS to trade it over to another save file and then trade it back.

Have a nice day! Smile  

That is brilliant! I didn't use it for my first trading-evolved pokemons until recently. I want to add something that may help someone else:

- You could make other saves without worrying about ruining your present saves because the game will automatically create new save files (Uranium_2.rxdata, Uranium_3.rxdata, etc.) everytime you start a new game. So unless you manage the files yourself, your saves won't be overwritten.

- You could make your first trade (being GTS or WT) by reaching Kevlar, which is very fast to get to (you must catch a wild pokemon or two as the game won't let you trade your last pokemon).

- You could open at least 2 Uranium windows at the same time, load other saves and do trades using GTS or even lobby (it's more laggy and not recommended tho) between your own saves.

- Never think of duplicating things or pokemons using your own saves because firstly, it's cheating and by doing this, your save files may be corrupted, your online system could be bugged and if nothing happened yet, you would be banned.
(12-17-2016, 12:42 AM)Jason86JR Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 02:09 PM)Nylon Wrote: So. I don't know if this is kinda taboo for some reason (since I haven't seen others talk about it)

Have a nice day! Smile  

That is brilliant! I didn't use it for my first trading-evolved pokemons until recently. I want to add something that may help someone else:

- You could make other saves without worrying about ruining your present saves because the game will automatically create new save files (Uranium_2.rxdata, Uranium_3.rxdata, etc.) everytime you start a new game. So unless you manage the files yourself, your saves won't be overwritten.

- You could make your first trade (being GTS or WT) by reaching Kevlar, which is very fast to get to (you must catch a wild pokemon or two as the game won't let you trade your last pokemon).

- You could open at least 2 Uranium windows at the same time, load other saves and do trades using GTS or even lobby (it's more laggy and not recommended tho) between your own saves.

- Never think of duplicating things or pokemons using your own saves because firstly, it's cheating and by doing this, your save files may be corrupted, your online system could be bugged and if nothing happened yet, you would be banned.

Yep. I have used this trick a lot! A. LOT. Though I don't find it laggy or slow. I was really beginning to wonder if I was cheating since
no one else ever mentioned this trick and was instead asking for help from other playeres (Not that that's wrong). Huh

But I'm pretty sure it's not cheating.

So, yeah. I highly recommend this "Tactic" for anyone who dosen't want to have  a cometeor when they're challenging the league.
(11-27-2016, 12:16 PM)davy993 Wrote: Helllo everyone!

Thanks in advance!

i have a comesteor to im online now my id: 246117