Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alola Tandor
Hey all, just an update (No, this isn't dead, just was stalled for a bit)

I've gotten back into the swing of this, and as of right now, the Salandit portion of the sprites for the Chimical/Chimiconda to Salandit/Salazzle conversion are completed, Salazzle may take a while to finish, as I have been unable to find a usable backsprite for it, and will have to make backsprites for it almost completely from scratch. This will inevitably result in a quality drop, as resizing and occasionally recoloring is far easier than creating. However, I shall get it done.

Next on the agenda is Drampa, as nearly all I need to get it entirely in is available to me, so that shouldn't take too long. Hopefully I'll be able to get a lot more done in the near future. Thanks for your patience and interest displayed in the past!

Raven
Also a little hint. The Salandit line is Poison/Fire, and not Fire/Poison, so you may want to take that into account.
Oh, I'm fully aware. However, I'm creating these sprites as "stand-ins" of sorts, since changing typings to perfectly match Sun and Moon would require changing game code and pokedex entries and so on, and I doubt that even if I was capable of it, that the current devs would approve of my shenanigans to that degree. This is just meant to (eventually) be an addon for those who like Uranium, but kinda wish that Alola pokemon could exist in them in some capacity.
Oh.
There's few possible matches but some of the best I could think of would be Oranguru and Passimian replacing Titanice, Gargryph or Stenowatt, even though one's a twice-a-week encounter and one is surfing.

Also, Luxi line replaced with Jangmo-o line, Chyinmunk/Kinetmunk replaced with Yungoos/Gumshoos and Folerog/Blubelrog replaced with Mareanie and Toxapex.
Glad to see that progress is still accoming, though since I have not purchased a new main stream Pokémon game since B2, I am lost on these replacements. Maybe, since I have heard so many good things about this particular title, I might pick it up...after I catch up on my other games.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
It is very good indeed. I finished the main story a little while back, and it's a very well executed story. I highly recommend them!