Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] THE HUNT IS ON! An In-depth Guide on Pokeradar and HAs Hunting [Ver. 2.0].
@Splitter_XAX

Go to route the route where you normally find Chimical after you receive the Poke Rader (an item you get post championship by talking to Proffessor Bamboo), then use it in the tall grass on the route. Once the radar is used, several patches of grass should start shaking, some in different colors. Avoid the red patches of grass, as they have HA Pokémon exclusive to those. Once you find a Chimical in a shaking patch of grass, it should be easy to tell whether or not it has its HA, as it will Petrify and lower you lead's speed otherwise.

Or you can ask any of the breeder here or on the Breeder's Discord for one. I have a breeding line that can get you a Chimical with its HA and Hidden Power Grass/Electric (Fairly good competitive moves for it to have), if you are interested.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE HUNT IS ON! An In-depth Guide on Pokeradar and HAs Hunting [Ver. 1.58]. - by Lord Windos - 05-13-2017, 01:50 AM