Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] THE HUNT IS ON! An In-depth Guide on Pokeradar and HAs Hunting [Ver. 2.0].
Huh.....forgot about that little bit of tech with the Pokerader. Thanks for reminding me about it, mates!

Yeap, Uranium doesn't have nearly as big patches of sprawling long grass, but I think it more than makes up for that with its dungeons and ocean Routes. The later are nowhere near as expansive as the Routes in Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald, but there's still quite a bit of water to surf around, and even more to come when the game is fully completed!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

(01-22-2019, 11:17 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Huh.....forgot about that little bit of tech with the Pokerader. Thanks for reminding me about it, mates!

Yeap, Uranium doesn't have nearly as big patches of sprawling long grass, but I think it more than makes up for that with its dungeons and ocean Routes. The later are nowhere near as expansive as the Routes in Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald, but there's still quite a bit of water to surf around, and even more to come when the game is fully completed!

Yeah, what we do have is still very good.  The pokeradar would have worked a lot better if larger patches of grass were available, though.  Larger patches of grass would have meant it would be easier to consistently see every rustling patch on screen.

But oh well.  At least it's a little easier to use than the main series version of it to make up for that.
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
That moment when you have to reread your guide cuz you've forgotten so much over time XD
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord