Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] THE HUNT IS ON! An In-depth Guide on Pokeradar and HAs Hunting [Ver. 2.0].
Well, I gave this guide a good read-through, and now that I've finished the main game and gotten my very own Pokeradar, I'm eager to give it a try!

I can remember using the Pokeradar in one of the canon games (Platinum comes to mind, though I can't recall clearly... if that was the one that had the mansion with the rich guy always putting rare 'mon in his garden, then it was that). I remember feeling so gratified when I figured out how to chain Eevees -- I must have gotten at least ten of them in a chain before it broke!

There were a lot of good tips in here that I definitely didn't know earlier... using Repels being one of them!

By the way, I don't recall reading it in the guide (I may have and overlooked it), but I assume running away from the encounter breaks the chain here in Uranium, right? Seems like in the canon games, you either had to catch or KO the Pokemon in order for the chain to continue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE HUNT IS ON! An In-depth Guide on Pokeradar and HAs Hunting [UPDATED]. - by EeveeBailey - 12-16-2016, 12:58 PM