Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'MON POKéMON URANIUM FANS
(09-23-2016, 07:45 AM)ReeNormies Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 06:35 AM)Rebecca Wrote: that was.... terrifying

What are my photoshop skills that bad?

well no, it's a goddang attack heli staring back at me!
(09-22-2016, 02:29 PM)Rebecca Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 12:17 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 11:02 AM)Rebecca Wrote: i...i think i made the introductions thread XD

Yes, you indeed did! now get in the Breeders Discord as well XD

b-baka! >.< i told you my username is NSFW

(09-22-2016, 04:53 PM)TwistedLogic Wrote:
Rebecca Wrote:b-baka! >.< i told you my username is NSFW

You can change your nickname in specific servers, so you can just set it to something SFW. :>

Pretty much what Twisted said. In addition, with the amount of NSFW chatting that I've seen the past few days that resulted in the fact that we now have a channel called off-topic/NSFW created, I don't think you alone is gonna make it worse... =))))))))))
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(09-23-2016, 08:00 AM)Rebecca Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 07:45 AM)ReeNormies Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 06:35 AM)Rebecca Wrote: that was.... terrifying

What are my photoshop skills that bad?

well no, it's a goddang attack heli staring back at me!
[Image: 2w4XtdhQ0xNm.png]
(09-22-2016, 11:20 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 10:19 PM)Sefarian Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 03:06 PM)Rebecca Wrote: *slamming on a drum and playing trumpet*

this place needs some noise! if some damn imp like me can post a whopping 5% of everything on this forum then you're all slackers! (that's what my CP said and my CP never lied to me! (unlike my damn mother and the santa claus scam!!))

so cooooooooooooooooome on and post stuff so i can post back and start stalking you make friends with you  Heart Heart Heart

Well, I mean, since you asked, I guess you can stalk me make friends with me.

Hi, I'm Sefarian, and I just got my hands on this today. Me and my super fighting black sheep shall conquer the world! Bwahahaha!
Not if my Nucleon has anything to say about it~... or my Dunsereph. Gonna STAB you, then gonna Paraflitch your team to death~ Tongue

Hmph! We shall see! Because now, I have critical information with regard to the composition of your team! I can formulate my strategy to bring you to your knees, along with the rest of this paltry region! Soon, all shall bow before my might! Muahahaha! Continues villainous monologue for another ten minutes.
(09-23-2016, 09:08 AM)Sefarian Wrote:

this place needs some noise! if some damn imp like me can post a whopping 5% of everything on this forum then you're all slackers! (that's what my CP said and my CP never lied to me! (unlike my damn mother and the santa claus scam!!))

so cooooooooooooooooome on and post stuff so i can post back and start stalking you make friends with you  Heart Heart Heart

Hi, I'm Sefarian, and I just got my hands on this today. Me and my super fighting black sheep shall conquer the world! Bwahahaha!
Not if my Nucleon has anything to say about it~... or my Dunsereph. Gonna STAB you, then gonna Paraflitch your team to death~ Tongue

Hmph! We shall see! Because now, I have critical information with regard to the composition of your team! I can formulate my strategy to bring you to your knees, along with the rest of this paltry region! Soon, all shall bow before my might! Muahahaha! Continues villainous monologue for another ten minutes.

omg an evil genius [Image: ryuugajou_nanana_no_maizoukin-05-yun-vam...e-cute.jpg]
halp meh! (immage may be to big :p)
(09-23-2016, 04:10 AM)ReeNormies Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 03:36 AM)Rebecca Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 03:28 AM)ReeNormies Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 05:34 PM)Rebecca Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 03:48 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: the 1/8 of my Asian is showing and the 1/2 of my Swedish is not and the 1/4 of American is not

you're sounding like one of those weird people who think their gender is doritos

I sexily identify as attack helicopter and I find this offensive. Tongue

my apologies apache-chan

[Image: 2w36Iy5AqXda.png]
It's okay
AHHHHHHHHH! Kill it with heatseeking missiles!
Joking aside, nice to meet you. May you have good tidings and great happiness~! Oh, and the missiles are on their way, Rebecca!

(09-23-2016, 09:08 AM)Sefarian Wrote:

We shall see. Who know, what I might have said might have been a bluff, fooling you into making decisions that will only lead to your downfield against me! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-*HACK HACK* haaaa... sorry *wheeze* for that...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
lel i like swedish fish........ Anyways Moving On! i have been here for a while and havent been posting because i normally only post about important things.
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
(09-24-2016, 07:46 PM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: lel i like swedish fish........ Anyways Moving On! i have been here for a while and havent been posting because i normally only post about important things.

Your never going to get a new icon that way, but whatever~ Nice to meetcha, and hope we can get along well! Oh, and watch out for those missiles! *Ducks into Cover*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650