Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pokemon Mind X Matter
(05-02-2017, 03:06 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Bluephoenix, after I am done graduating, I can give you some pencil drawings of the starters if it would help get your game started, as a courtesy from one potential game maker to another.
All the yes Smile I would be honored to have your artwork be apart of my project. I will say though, that if you do the starters you should do the full lines (If you didn't mean the full lines) because why not get the most credit possible. Plus it would help avoid confusion.
Elempas sounds like a wonderful place to train!
(05-03-2017, 08:04 PM)BluePhoenix97x Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 03:06 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Bluephoenix, after I am done graduating, I can give you some pencil drawings of the starters if it would help get your game started, as a courtesy from one potential game maker to another.
All the yes Smile I would be honored to have your artwork be apart of my project. I will say though, that if you do the starters you should do the full lines (If you didn't mean the full lines) because why not get the most credit possible. Plus it would help avoid confusion.

Sure. I'll only be able to do the sketches though, it'll be up to you to find colors and linearts.
Pokemon Mind X Matter sounds really cool. If you need Alpha or beta Tester i be happy to help you find bugs and errors that need to be fixed.