Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
(12-18-2016, 10:56 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr bit back a scream, failed and collapsed into a coughing fit. After recovering he started simply staring at Thespiae. The Dramsama had just eaten those ancient pokemon's souls!
He looked at the feathers making up Thespiae's tail, maybe dozens of them, and felt a scream rising again in his throat. He had known that Dramsama were meant to be able to absorb souls, he had even seen an attmept of it on a travelling companion a few decades back, but that time his companion had resisted the Dramsama and fought it off.
What most horrified him here was the ease at which Thespiae had taken their souls. The rock types hadn't even had a chance to resist, they were simply taken. Fafurr looked at Thespiae again and felt a cold feeling running down his spine. It hadn't even visibly exerted itself. How powerful was this Dramsama?

Baaritte pet the head of Fafurr trying to calm down him. 

Bari ba (Dont worry. If anything happen i will break that peck from that bird)

He then make a confident smirk and begin to find a way to open that door.
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!

(12-18-2016, 11:09 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 10:56 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr bit back a scream, failed and collapsed into a coughing fit. After recovering he started simply staring at Thespiae. The Dramsama had just eaten those ancient pokemon's souls!
He looked at the feathers making up Thespiae's tail, maybe dozens of them, and felt a scream rising again in his throat. He had known that Dramsama were meant to be able to absorb souls, he had even seen an attmept of it on a travelling companion a few decades back, but that time his companion had resisted the Dramsama and fought it off.
What most horrified him here was the ease at which Thespiae had taken their souls. The rock types hadn't even had a chance to resist, they were simply taken. Fafurr looked at Thespiae again and felt a cold feeling running down his spine. It hadn't even visibly exerted itself. How powerful was this Dramsama?

Pushing aside sweat matted fur, Baashcaf tried to stir his expression back to normal. Thespiae was a friend, after all. But the soul consumption was not the most intriguing thing about the display. The nature of the move itself was the interesting part ,Though Baaschaf would save the questions for later.

B-Ba-a (W-well, that wa-as a really cool move, T-Thespiae.)

Noticing he was stuttering, Baashaun steeled himself and took a deep breath.

Baa,Ba.Ba...Ba! (Either way, I think i have an idea on how to open it. I opened the first door because i looked at the door closely, and then thought of a move i had that looked like it. Even though i couldn't use it at the time but that's aside the point... So maybe use the moves that look like what the door says!)

(Also, sorry for not responding sooner! my internet was (and still is) acting up. It's  reaaaally slow and i hate it)
(12-18-2016, 12:09 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 11:09 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Pushing aside sweat matted fur, Baashcaf tried to stir his expression back to normal. Thespiae was a friend, after all. But the soul consumption was not the most intriguing thing about the display. The nature of the move itself was the interesting part ,Though Baaschaf would save the questions for later.

B-Ba-a (W-well, that wa-as a really cool move, T-Thespiae.)

Noticing he was stuttering, Baashaun steeled himself and took a deep breath.

Baa,Ba.Ba...Ba! (Either way, I think i have an idea on how to open it. I opened the first door because i looked at the door closely, and then thought of a move i had that looked like it. Even though i couldn't use it at the time but that's aside the point... So maybe use the moves that look like what the door says!)

(Also, sorry for not responding sooner! my internet was (and still is) acting up. It's  reaaaally slow and i hate it)

Bari bari (Like what? I dont know any Psychic move)
[Eh. don't worry. Given the gapes in my responses, I had to make a new character for the RP! In case anyone was wondering, Thespiae is at least a couple centuries old{ being a ghost means you don't really have much in the way of a lifespan}. While not possessing the same raw power as you guys, It has more than enough tricks and expertise in its field to be a force of nature...]

It noticed that the Faffur was shivering in fear, apparently from what it did to those rabble rossers. Oh dear... Given their age and long gaps of time in which they slumber, they had forgotten that people tend not to react well when it annexes new feathers. It walk up slowly to the Faffur, and tries to console it by petting it with their feathers.

Dramsama. Dramsama. Dramsama. (Oh deary me , I am sorry for the fright I hath given you. I oft lose myself when I take to task against vile sorts, and cause more of a scene then I intended to. Rest assured, I will not be adding you to my collection, lest you attempt to seriously harm me, or you so wish it upon your deathbed. I am far past the point in my life where I actively desired for more feathers, and that old pursuit of mine.....) They signed then, looking uncharacteristically downcast for a second.

It perked back up soon enough, however, and continued to explain itself to Faffur. Dramsama! (If you are worried about the souls I have in my care, they alright. Each of them is in their own version of paradise, and so are content forever more. Indeed, some of the souls I posses would have suffer in far worse afterlife if I did not add them to my collection.... Oh dear, I see this talk of souls is making you even more uncomfortable. I'll stop now.)

And so it did, and it was about to focus its efforts in comforting the snowy dragon, when, out of nowhere, it was conked on the head. Dramsama!? (I dare say, what hath accosted my noggin?! Reveal thy self!) If briefly glared at Afro for his uncoth behavor, before grumbling to itself. It supposes it deserves that, but its not going to be positive about it, nay! Looking around the ground, it found what it was looking for: a crystal, shaded red violent, with the name Dramsamaite-Z.

Dramsama! (Oh my, something for me in these mysterious ruins? How unexpected, but delightful none of the less! I'll hold on to it for now, and find out what it does at a later time.)

Then, it hears the little black lambs theory on how to open the door, and nodded to itself. Sounds about right for ancient puzzles of this design, so what is their to lose by not trying? Dramsama! (Hmm.... In that case, let me be the one who shall unbar the way!)

Thespiae's eyes they began to glow purple again, and the door below the mural lit up in the same hue. Slowly, it began to rise up inwards towards the ceiling, and the once dull brown plate in the room started to shine a faintly light pink light. A rumble then went through the entire ruins, with a distant *CLUNK* sound resonating along with the shockwave.

Soon the door was open, and Dramsama, still cuddling the Fafur (I'll say this again: Thespiae does not acknowledge personal space even exists), perk its head up, and hummed in happiness. Dramsama! (There! Now we can proceed forward in this treck into the unknown, and put a rest to the suspense that hath been building!)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

When Thespiae open the door we enter and found a room filled with darkness. Before we do something the door close behind us. We are trapped. The only light it is bring by Baaschaf torch.

Bari Bari (Hold on! I take Care of this!)

I use my Fire Punch to give some more light. Now we have Baaschaf torch and my hand with Fire Punch. What we could see was a long corridor who go deep in the darkness. When i begin to walk, i press some type of mechanism. We hear a "CLEK" in some direction. And then a giant boulder was rolling in our direction (who knows the reference?).

Bari! (Run!)

And then we begin to run.
(12-19-2016, 06:57 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: When Thespiae open the door we enter and found a room filled with darkness. Before we do something the door close behind us. We are trapped. The only light it is bring by Baaschaf torch.

Bari Bari (Hold on! I take Care of this!)

I use my Fire Punch to give some more light. Now we have Baaschaf torch and my hand with Fire Punch. What we could see was a long corridor who go deep in the darkness. When i begin to walk, i press some type of mechanism. We hear a "CLEK" in some direction. And then a giant boulder was rolling in outro direction (who knows the reference?).

Bari! (Run!)

And then we begin to run.
Baaschaf begins to run faster than the others, obviously terrified.

BAA! (NOT DEALING WITH THIS, NOPE, NOT TODAY!)

Baaschaf then uses dig on the ground and starts tunneling forwards and out of sight.

(By the way, reference is Indiana Jones, though that was obvious.)
Fafurr panicked, surrounded himself in a blueish aura and started speeding away. "Fafaf fafur! (Sorry, but I'm not putting up with this!)"

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
A blouder chase? Pfft, that is quite a overused troupe, even back in its day in age. Apparently, the constructors of these puzzle complexes ran out of creativity at some point...

*Sigh* Dramsama. (Oh bother, not this tripe again. I swear, every good idea for theater is overused at some point....)
Thespiae then turns intangible, letting the oncoming boulder go straight throught it, before it manifested again. It rolled its eyes as the boulder continued on its merry way.... before realized that Faffur and Afro, unlike itself, could not so easily avoid the boulder.

Dramsama! (Oh dear, oh dear! I shall not let these intrepid preformers get turned into pancake! I must make haste!)
They then began chasing after the boulder, desperate to try and save the most interesting group of Pokémon its meet in a long, long time.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Baaritte try to run even more trying to get out of the boulder. He try to thing in something to break that boulder. That thing its to big to destroy even with Giga Impact or Hyper Beam so he will need a better idea to survive. Then he have a idea.

Bari! Bari bari! (Baaschaf! The Mega Stone! Quick! Throw the Mega Stone to me! I got a idea!)

He then begin to scream to Baaschaf.
(12-19-2016, 02:20 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Baaritte try to run even more trying to get out of the boulder. He try to thing in something to break  that boulder. That thing its to big to destroy even with Giga Impact or Hyper Beam so he will need a better idea to survive. Then he have a idea.

Bari! Bari bari! (Baaschaf! The Mega Stone! Quick! Throw the Mega Stone to me! I got a idea!)

He then begin to scream to Baaschaf.

Despite the sound himself burrowing, the sound of a giant boulder, and the sound of a screaming fafurr, Baaschaf still somehow manages to hear Baariette's plea. And with a surge of determination, Baaschaf stomps on the dirt below and exits the underground.

Then time itself seems to stop.

Baariette, inches away from the boulder, is extending his palm outwards. Baaschaf however, was in midair. What he asked for was a near impossible throw, so much room to miss, and no error for mistake. But this was no time for hesitation.

Time then seems to speed up.

BA! (CATCH IT!)

Baaschaf grabs the stone, rips the necklace itself off...

And throws the stone.