Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
(12-16-2016, 11:35 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 10:29 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr covered his teeth in dark energy. "Faf fafur? (There is no revelly here that I know of. Why are you here?)"

(Also, that's Lovecraft right Windos?)

Ba-aa... (T-Thats not entirely true...)

Suddenly, a Baaschaf emerges from a boulder it was hiding behind. Clutching a necklace with a strange stone hanging around it's neck.

Baa.Ba. (There is one thing. I guess it could be considered weird, maybe that's why you're here. But it all depends.)

The Baaschaf pauses. Then looks back up.

Ba? (Would you like to see?)

Baariette then heards Baaschaf talk to someone.

Bari? Bari ba? (Baaschaf? Whats wrong?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-16-2016, 02:07 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 10:29 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: Fafurr covered his teeth in dark energy. "Faf fafur? (There is no revelly here that I know of. Why are you here?)"

Suddenly, a Baaschaf emerges from a boulder it was hiding behind. Clutching a necklace with a strange stone hanging around it's neck.

Baa.Ba. (There is one thing. I guess it could be considered weird, maybe that's why you're here. But it all depends.)

Ba?Baa... (Well, remember our base? The one i got into with Superpower? Well i was searching all night yesterday and...)

Baaschaf pauses for a moment

Baa. (There's more to it, there isn't only one layer. It goes SO much deeper)
Seeing how the situation has seemed to calm down, she gives out a mighty yawn and went back into her slumber.

-------------------
I'll be having my holidays, this can go two ways, either no internet or slow internet xD thankfully, Feliger's quirk makes it easy to put her state into a limbo :p
(12-16-2016, 02:18 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:

Ba?Baa... (Well, remember our base? The one i got into with Superpower? Well i was searching all night yesterday and...)

ba...bari? (How much deeper?)
(12-16-2016, 03:54 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Ba! (That's what i can't find out! There's writing on the walls but I can't read it!)

Baaschaf takes a moment to recollect, then resumes.

Ba. (That aside, there's another door. Just like the one I opened)
(12-16-2016, 04:13 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 11:35 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Ba-aa... (T-Thats not entirely true...)

Ba! (That's what i can't find out! There's writing on the walls but I can't read it!)

Bari bari bari (This smell like mistery to me. How it is that writing? And how can we open that door?)
(12-16-2016, 04:50 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 02:07 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Baariette then heards Baaschaf talk to someone.

Bari bari bari (This smell like mistery to me. How it is that writing? And how can we open that door?)
Baa,Ba... (The writing is in some weird ancient language, they all have eyes in the middle of them and stuff. The door looks different though. It has this weird box in front of it that needs some kind of move...)
(12-16-2016, 05:08 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 04:50 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 02:18 PM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Ba?Baa... (Well, remember our base? The one i got into with Superpower? Well i was searching all night yesterday and...)

Baa,Ba... (The writing is in some weird ancient language, they all have eyes in the middle of them and stuff. The door looks different though. It has this weird box in front of it that needs some kind of move...)

Bari bari bari ba (Hmm. From what i recall its old human language. Probably Unow. They are Pokemon from other dimension, and the humans use them as a reference to alphabet. And about that box, there some hint about it? Something to tell how to use the box to open the door?)
Completely nonplussed by the displays of violence shown by its crowd- this would not be the first time it has been meet with a poor reception- it directs its attention to the Baaschaf, and leans its neck down, peering at the stone.

Dramsama, Dramsama (Hmm, what is this you present unto me? A Mega Stone of ages past? I detect some of the passion that had awaken me, and thus drawn me hence, but nay, it is not the main source whismy I felt.)

Looking away from the stone, it turns its stare towards the Baariette, and tilts its head in perplexed fascination, Suspense, the mystery, and, dare they image, drama , seem to waft around this individual like festive finery. How wonderful!

Suddenly,it lunges forward, its face suddenly invading Baariette's personal space. Dramsama then begin to go off on a tirade, infectious energy rebounding in its crys.

Dramsama! ( You! Yes, you! An air of adventure clings to your very nature! I can feel its touch has wisened your very soul! Very,very interesting! Is this the presence that has awoken me from my slumber?)

It then twist into place, and juts its head into Baaschaf direction. Dramsama? Dramsama! (What's this now? Unknown heirogliphs, and a gateway into the unknown?! Oh joyous day!)

It rapidly approaches the little lamb, and quite rudly encroaches upon it. It seems that this Pokémon doesn't understand the finer points of personal space. That, or its to riled up from whatever got it excited in the first place. Oy vie...

Dramsama! (You! You speak of Unknown, yes? Lead me to the writing! I know the arcane secrets of the script, and I desire learn more!)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-16-2016, 06:50 PM)Senhor Windos Wrote: Completely nonplussed by the displays of violence shown by its crowd- this would not be the first time it has been meet with a poor reception- it directs its attention to the Baaschaf, and leans its neck down, peering at the stone.

Dramsama, Dramsama (Hmm, what is this you present unto me? A Mega Stone of ages past? I detect some of the passion that had awaken me, and thus drawn me hence, but nay, it is not the main source whismy I felt.)

Looking away from the stone, it turns its stare towards the Baariette, and tilts its head in perplexed fascination, Suspense, the mystery, and, dare they image, drama , seem to waft around this individual like festive finery. How wonderful!

Suddenly,it lunges forward, its face suddenly invading Baariette's personal space. Dramsama then begin to go off on a tirade, infectious energy rebounding in its crys.

Dramsama! ( You! Yes, you! An air of adventure clings to your very nature! I can feel its touch has wisened your very soul! Very,very interesting! Is this the presence that has awoken me from my slumber?)

It then twist into place, and juts its head into Baaschaf direction. Dramsama? Dramsama! (What's this now? Unknown heirogliphs, and a gateway into the unknown?! Oh joyous day!)

It rapidly approaches the little lamb, and quite rudly encroaches upon it. It seems that this Pokémon doesn't understand the finer points of personal space. That, or its to riled up from whatever got it excited in the first place. Oy vie...

Dramsama! (You! You speak of Unknown, yes? Lead me to the writing! I know the arcane secrets of the script, and I desire learn more!)

That one really dont know about personal space. I came in the face of Dramsama and put my finger in his nose. Or beak. I dont know if he have a real nose.

Bari. Bari bari bari ba.... (Hey freak, never learns about personal space? You dont respond my ask: Who are you, and why you here? And dont try to do something funny or else...)

Baariette then conjures Shadow Clawn to make clear his threat.

He feel a little pain in the chest, but Baariette try his best to hide the pain.

(If someone dont know why Baariette feel: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthrea...89&page=57   and   http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthrea...89&page=57)

(This explain everything)