Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
Dramsama tilts there head, then huffed at the Shadow Claw pointed at it. With a flick of its colorful feathers, the dark aura surrounding Baariettes claws dispelled, leaving it momentarily defenseless. Fortunately, they appeared to not have any desire for violent action, so they drew themselves to their full height, striking an imposing figure.

Dramsama, Dramsama. Dramsama dramsama, dramsama. (Hmm, curious, are thou not, of my purpose in coming here? If you worry of me causing discord, fear not; I have come only to find that which awoken me. Judging from the visceral feeling I perceive in your soul, and the sense of adventure that is coursing through this gathering, you and your cohorts are the cause.)

Its eyes then closed, and it briefly titter in glee, before continuing on. Dramsama! Dramsama! ( How splendid, an tale of drama being weaved, unlike anything I ever seen before! So I come here, to both observe and take part in the epic as it develops!)

Suddenly, it head jolt in place, as if surprised, before it suddenly juts its head straight into Baariette chest. Dramsama? Dramsama!
(What's this I detect? Some form of corruption upon thy body and soul? This will not do at all!)

Then, before the big black sheep could react, Dramsama's tail feather begin to glow, taking on an unearthly light. Its eye begin to glow a deep purple, and Baariette's chest begin to radiate bright green energy in response. Dramsama, with a quick jerk of its head backwards, yanked the all of the corruption it detected in the star performer, purging it from Baariette's body.

The energy, sickly green in color, was gathered in a tight ball, then vanished before everyone's eyes. Dramsama's eyes and plumage then lost their ethereal glow, and it began to speak once more, poking around Baariette chest for anything else wrong.

Dramsama! (There! Nothing will impede your performance now! Now, is there anything else that might pose a problem to the star of the show...)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Baariette feels like a great heavy was out in his chest. He never feel so much better in his life.

Ba...bari? Bari? bari ba...bari ba? (This...this is impossible. How you do that? The nuclear energy was incurable. How you did this?)

Baaritte then sees this guy its not a enemy. At least he not give any reason.

Bari. Bari ba. Bari ba ba? (Thanks. The names Afro. Do even have a name, or you dont have one?)

Baariette its not sure about this pokemon. When Baariette still have a trainer, he have doubts and many conflicts with other Dramsama, name Pandora. Every time they pick a fight with each other. He never see her again. This Dramsama dont have this vibe. This one looks much more mysterious, and give him bad vibres. But he cured him from the nuclear wound, so he must be not be so much bad. But he will prepare for everything. With two Pokemons with final evolutions, a dragon type pokemon and a dark type pokemon, even this Drasama its in disvantage. If he do something, Baariette its ready to pick a fight. Baariette fights in equal with Beliel, a pseudo-legendary. This Dramasama wont be so dificult.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Dramsama! Dramsama.... ( Ha ha, but naught is impossible for such an artisan such as myself! To slack your curiosity, what I did, while hardly a simple affair, is certainly within the realm of my expertise. All I did was remove that awful taint from your being, and sent it to the netherworld. As both a master of souls and of the stage, such a task was naught but childsplay.)

Satisfied that all was well with Afro (What a strange name for a Baariette; how interesting!), Dramsama removed its head from its chest, happy and proud that his effort was being praised. No matter how old or experienced one gets, it is always a pleasure to have one's abilities being recognized...~

Fluffing their feathers abit, they gracefully raised their long neck towards Afro's face, still quite comfortably in their personal space.

Dramsama, dramsama! (As for my name? I've been called many a title in the long centuries of my life, but I have always been fond of one in particular: Thespiae. Call me thus, and I shall be content. Now, what say you that we make hence to where the Unknown scripture lay?!)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(12-16-2016, 06:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Completely nonplussed by the displays of violence shown by its crowd- this would not be the first time it has been meet with a poor reception- it directs its attention to the Baaschaf, and leans its neck down, peering at the stone.

Dramsama, Dramsama (Hmm, what is this you present unto me? A Mega Stone of ages past? I detect some of the passion that had awaken me, and thus drawn me hence, but nay, it is not the main source whismy I felt.)

Looking away from the stone, it turns its stare towards the Baariette, and tilts its head in perplexed fascination, Suspense, the mystery, and, dare they image, drama , seem to waft around this individual like festive finery. How wonderful!

Suddenly,it lunges forward, its face suddenly invading Baariette's personal space. Dramsama then begin to go off on a tirade, infectious energy rebounding in its crys.

Dramsama! ( You! Yes, you! An air of adventure clings to your very nature! I can feel its touch has wisened your very soul! Very,very interesting! Is this the presence that has awoken me from my slumber?)

It then twist into place, and juts its head into Baaschaf direction. Dramsama? Dramsama! (What's this now? Unknown heirogliphs, and a gateway into the unknown?! Oh joyous day!)

It rapidly approaches the little lamb, and quite rudly encroaches upon it. It seems that this Pokémon doesn't understand the finer points of personal space. That, or its to riled up from whatever got it excited in the first place. Oy vie...

Dramsama! (You! You speak of Unknown, yes? Lead me to the writing! I know the arcane secrets of the script, and I desire learn more!)

Baaschaf, choosing to ignore the miraculous events, turns to the mysterious Pokemon.

Ba,Ba?Baa. (So, you said you can read whatever that text was? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.)

Then, Baaschaf jumps away from the group, and turns to the base.

Ba.(Follow me)

And so the group walked towards the so called "base", while passing the first door, Dramsama paused a bit to examine it, but nevertheless kept moving. The group moved past the put out fire, and forward into a darker hall. There, Baaschaf lighted a torch. Illuminating the setting.

The left wall was covered in Unknown hieroglyphics, (To the delight of Dramsama) But three things caught the eye the most.
The first, was on the wall right to them. 18 slabs were imprinted into the wall, glowing different colors, all except for one chocolatey brown slab which looked dull compared to the others.
The second was the giant door in front of them, with a drawing depicting objects carried with a spell casted by a Pokemon with several eating devices (Unknown to Baaschaf, this was an Alakazam)
The final interesting part was a box that lay ahead of them, it looked like it hadn't been used in ages, for whatever it was used. However, it glowed a dull blue light.

Ba,Ba! (Crazy, huh!)

(By the way, LOVE what you did with Dramsama's name. Very clever!)
(12-17-2016, 04:13 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 06:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Completely nonplussed by the displays of violence shown by its crowd- this would not be the first time it has been meet with a poor reception- it directs its attention to the Baaschaf, and leans its neck down, peering at the stone.

Dramsama, Dramsama (Hmm, what is this you present unto me? A Mega Stone of ages past? I detect some of the passion that had awaken me, and thus drawn me hence, but nay, it is not the main source whismy I felt.)

Looking away from the stone, it turns its stare towards the Baariette, and tilts its head in perplexed fascination, Suspense, the mystery, and, dare they image, drama , seem to waft around this individual like festive finery. How wonderful!

Suddenly,it lunges forward, its face suddenly invading Baariette's personal space. Dramsama then begin to go off on a tirade, infectious energy rebounding in its crys.

Dramsama! ( You! Yes, you! An air of adventure clings to your very nature! I can feel its touch has wisened your very soul! Very,very interesting! Is this the presence that has awoken me from my slumber?)

It then twist into place, and juts its head into Baaschaf direction. Dramsama? Dramsama! (What's this now? Unknown heirogliphs, and a gateway into the unknown?! Oh joyous day!)

It rapidly approaches the little lamb, and quite rudly encroaches upon it. It seems that this Pokémon doesn't understand the finer points of personal space. That, or its to riled up from whatever got it excited in the first place. Oy vie...

Dramsama! (You! You speak of Unknown, yes? Lead me to the writing! I know the arcane secrets of the script, and I desire learn more!)

Baaschaf, choosing to ignore the miraculous events, turns to the mysterious Pokemon.

Ba,Ba?Baa. (So, you said you can read whatever that text was? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.)

Then, Baaschaf jumps away from the group, and turns to the base.

Ba.(Follow me)

And so the group walked towards the so called "base", while passing the first door, Dramsama paused a bit to examine it, but nevertheless kept moving. The group moved past the put out fire, and forward into a darker hall. There, Baaschaf lighted a torch. Illuminating the setting.

The left wall was covered in Unknown hieroglyphics, (To the delight of Dramsama) But three things caught the eye the most.
The first, was on the wall right to them. 18 slabs were imprinted into the wall, glowing different colors, all except for one chocolatey brown slab which looked dull compared to the others.
The second was the giant door in front of them, with a drawing depicting objects carried with a spell casted by a Pokemon with several eating devices (Unknown to Baaschaf, this was an Alakazam)
The final interesting part was a box that lay ahead of them, it looked like it hadn't been used in ages, for whatever it was used. However, it glowed a dull blue light.

Ba,Ba! (Crazy, huh!)

(By the way, LOVE what you did with Dramsama's name. Very clever!)

Looking around, Baariette begin to verificy the box trying to find some way to open. When he couldnt he stop aside with Thespiae who was looking the writings. Some was Unow like Baariette say, but Afro couldnt read. Afro look to the picture of Alakazam in the wall. He then towards the head to THespiae and talk.

Bari bari ba bari ba bari ba (Well, lets put things very clear. I thankfull about heal my old wounds and taking off the Nuclear Energy, but know this: I do not full trust you. If you do something who would hurt or even will my friends, i will kill where you stand no matter what. Just to inform you. What you can tell about that writing and that picture of Alakazam Thespiae?)
Ignoring Afro's threats against its life (Its not like it has not had chilly receptions to it performance before, ohohoho!), it begins to explore the room.Taking a moment to examine the hieroglyphs and the odd surroundings (How delightful!), it quickly deduced that this was a puzzle gate, designed to keep those that don't hold the right secrets out. Usually, they contain either hidden artifacts that were too dangerous to stay with the public, or arcane knowledge that the previous possessors have decide best be forgotten...

Most would have been too stumped to get past even the entrance to these complexes, but it appears this group was able a cut above the norm. Very good, very good- it wouldn't do for the actors to be unable to overcome this sort of conflict. Thespiae began to pace around the room, glancing at each glowing tablet and reading what was inscribed on them. Then, it turned its attention to the mural of Alakazam preforming telekinetic act, and then the mysterious box.

Finally, it turned towards Baaschaf, and relayed what it has extrapolated from the ruin. Dramsama, drasmama, dramsam dramsama. Dramsama....

( Intriguing, quite intriguing. From what I have read, this appear some gateway, past which their are treasures yonder! Around the room, their are these tablets, each corresponding to one of the fundenmental elemental types in this world, save Spirit. That doth not surprise me; nary but Ghost and a select few Pokémon species know of it, but it is strange that it is not present here, none of the less. Then their is the mural of the Alakazam, transporting objects with Psychic, and that box. Hmmm.....)

It then began pacing around, speaking what conclusion it was able to draw from all the information that lay before it. Dramsama, dramsama dramsama drasama. Dramsama!

(The Unknown writings say that "Seekers of the Power Legendary and Grand, decypher the key that lay in the crypt before you, and go forth to meet the challenges that serve as a barrier to the unworhty," more or less. Apparently, a group of 18 Pokémon, each of the different type, was supposed to channel their particular element in different trials across the region, with the location of each Elemental trail hinted at on each tablet. Once solved, they would give off their glow, signal they hath accomplished but a portion of their trial. I image that once all the tablet were lit up, they would be able to proceed forward, and claim their prize!)

Dramsama. (It appear that all but one of the elemental puzzle were solved before your-well I presume 'our'- group got here. I wonder why, then, that the previous adventurers didn't- oh. Well, that explains that)

Suddenly, it tail feather lit up again, bathing the surrounding in its light, uncovering some details that were overlooked by the little lamb. Namely, the pile of bones that were scatter about behind the glowing box, just in the shadows of the mural.

Dramsama.

(Well, it appear to thye eyes that the last trail was the Psychic one, based on the Alakazam above the place, and its contained- or imprisoned, withen that box. The last group was unable to conquer it, I presume.)

It then begin aburtly dance around, in apparent glee at the developing horror show. It begin to cry out in jubilation, cementing the fact that all was not right with this wraith. Dramsama! Dramsama! Dramsama!

(Lovely, just lovely I say! Well, not so lovely for them, but if something of that nature was guarding this pathway, this must of been quite the bold, brave adventure they undertook! Pity I could not be amoung them to witness it complete unfolding, but that just mean we can finally conclude this diabolical task they took, and claim the rewards ourselves. Splendid!)

Baariette simple gave a dubius look to Thespiae.

Bari bari ba (I dont see many Dramsama, but youre the most strange one i ever see)

Baaritte then look to the pile of bones Drasama reveal. He go in that direction to take a closer looks in the bones. He take one bone who turn to dust in the touch. Baaritte uses two finger to see better the dust.

Bari ba ba (This bones is here for a many time. Years perhaps. Aparently they are human and they starve to death. A terrible way to die i must say.)

Afro clean his hands to take out the dust.

Bari ba ba (From what i understand the only way to go forth its use some Pyschic-Type move, just like Baaschaf open the door with a Superpower, a Fighting-Type move).

Bari bari ba (I dont like very much about "Seeker of Power of the Legendary". There is a Legendary Pokemon here? I hope not. I like fights, but i prefer to stay alive a bit.)

Before they could do anything, one big Ice Shard almost hit Baaschaf. Afro jump in the front of Baaschaf and use Cross Chop to break the Shard, who break in many pieces. In one place of the darkness a three thing emerge. It was just like Mammoth, but not not a Mammoswine, because it is in two feet. Behind him it was another creature who looks like a giant Sloth with big claws. And the last one its a bipedy thing, who looks a rock with two arms made of gold. Afro couldnt believe in his eyes.

Bari...Ba ba ba bari! Bari, Bari, Bari! (Impossible...they are old Pokemons! Dermafrost, Theriamp and Majungold! They alive?!)

Baaritte know that because when he was a young Baaschaf, his trainer tell storys before sleep. One of that historys it was about three primal pokemon who live in billions of years ago: Dermafrost, Theriamp and Majungold. And now they are before the very eyes of this party. Majungold jump and use Hammer Arm in my direction, and i defend with Low Kick, almost breaking my leg, since Majungold arms its made of, well, gold! But it was enough to draw back the attack.

Bari bari! (Guys, stay behind me! Baaschaf! Fafurr! Find a place to hide!)

Baaritte then looks to the Dramsama.

Bari bari bari ba (Look, i dont know you, and i dont like you, but i need you help here. I cant fight alone against three ancient Pokemons and protect my friends. Can you help me?)
Well, judging how these three Pokémon appear out of the darkness, these must be the guardians that laid waste to the previous party. Good choice for guards, since Eonic Pokémon don't tend to age much once they reach maturity, and they hardly get borded in their duties. Which is currently trying to slay the star performers of it the most fresh adventure it has seen in ages.

How utterly dreadful! While it would add a lovely touch of tragedy to the wondrous epic its group is weaving, it would also mean a swift curtains call for the story as well. That. Would. Not. Do. at. ALL.

Dramsama! (Worry not, Afro, I will have no harm come to the stars of the show!)

It then pivots to face the ancient trio, who were putting on air of menace, and decided to show the what true TERROR is like.
Dramsama!? DRAMSAMA. (How dare thee attempt to do harm to these bold adventurers, and end their splendid tale?! If you wish violence upon us, I WILL SHOW THOU NO MERCY.)

Suddenly, Dramsama eyes and plumage started to fiercily radiate an ghastly glow. The very room began to distort and twist, darkening and changing into something that would rightfully belong in a nightmare. Thespiae then began to advance upon the aggressor, about to do something unspeakable to them.

The trio of fossil Pokémon, quickly realizing that they perhaps jumped the gun a bit too early, tried to retreat back to safety, but found they could not. They were frozen to the spot, unable to move at all, and the quickly began to panic, frantically searching for the reason as to why. They look to the ground at their feet, and notice, to their growing horror, that their shadown were GRIPPING THEM IN PLACE.

Desperate to escape Thespiae's wrath, the tried to force their way out, with both moves and physically trying to removes their selves from their shadow's grasped, but it was to no avail. Soon, the now otheworldy Pokémon was with reach, and what happened next would be burned into Afro's and the little lamb's memory forever more.

From it back, strange, half a dozen translucent lumps start to form, and start to stretch and grow. Then extend, went crooked, and sprouted many digits, until they took on their final form: Arms. Terrify, ephemeral arms. Once shaped, they reached across to the Dermaforst, Theriamp, and Majungold, and rapidly plunged into their bodies. The three Pokémon started twitching a spazming in pain, with the Theriamp starting to foam at the mouth from the ghostly intrusion. A few seconds later, the arms ripped themselves from the bodies, holding three formless, glowey energy thingys of some kind.

The trio abruptly stop all movement then, and hung completely still, motionless as corpses. The arms retreat back towards the Dramsama, and re-entered its body, bringing with it the energy- no, souls- they stole from the Pokémon. Three new feathers then appeared on Thespiae's body, withering for a bit, before they went still, and fell into the same flow as the rest of its kin.

The glow surrounding Thespiae then dispelled, and the room quickly returned to normal. Soon after, the now soulless bodies of the ancient trio fell to the ground, still. Huffing at them, it turned to face the two sheep, and puffed out its chest in contentness.

Dramsama, Dramsama! Dramsama! (There, these troubles makers are no longer an issue to us! Not only that, but I got the chance to add even more feathers to my collection, just magnificent really!)

Baariette feel a chill in his pine. He is gladly for this guy its in their side. He would hate to have Thespiae as a enemy. When he see the direction of the three ancient pokemon he see something similar to key stones. He take that stones and then he take a look in the box. There holes in the form of that stones. Baariette not lose time and open that box. Inside there 2 things: one hexagonal crystal and one plaque stone. For some reason he could read that crystal.

Ba....bari bari bari? Bari ba ba (Dram...Dramssinium-Z? What the heck is this? Whatever, i think this is what you bring you here Thespiae. Here.)

Then i trown in the direction of Thespiae who take with one of his feathers like a hand. Afro read the plaque.

Bari bari bari (Lets see...TM0 - Metronome. What the heck is this?)

Before they could react, the stone shine the cavern and then disapear. The stone its not anymore in the hand of Baariette.

Ba...bari (This was...strange)
Fafurr bit back a scream, failed and collapsed into a coughing fit. After recovering he started simply staring at Thespiae. The Dramsama had just eaten those ancient pokemon's souls!
He looked at the feathers making up Thespiae's tail, maybe dozens of them, and felt a scream rising again in his throat. He had known that Dramsama were meant to be able to absorb souls, he had even seen an attmept of it on a travelling companion a few decades back, but that time his companion had resisted the Dramsama and fought it off.
What most horrified him here was the ease at which Thespiae had taken their souls. The rock types hadn't even had a chance to resist, they were simply taken. Fafurr looked at Thespiae again and felt a cold feeling running down his spine. It hadn't even visibly exerted itself. How powerful was this Dramsama?

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.