Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
(01-08-2017, 05:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Baariette then think for a second. Yeah, he is piss off because of that two, but he dont want to kill that two. But they need information.

Bari bari (Just be gentle with them okay?)

BA! (WAIT, DON'T DO THIS, NOT YET!)

Baaschaf stood between Garchomp and Hydreigon and spread his arms, defending them.

Baa.Ba... (There are other ways to get info than using psychic power, plus...)

Baaschaf sighed.

Baa?Ba. (It's a bit over the top, isn't it? To destroy someone's mind just to get info. I have a better plan.)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
Thespiae almost looked relieved that the young black sheep had intervened before she started her probings. Up until now, she hadn't been paying attention to him much, with her being enamored with her princely ram Afro, and the time she spent bonding with Faflin (If you can call consoling him and explaining that you are of no threat 'bonding').

Still, that does not mean that the....Baaschaf? Oh dear, she never got his name! How suprising! Wait, what was her train of thought again? Oh yeah, Baaschaf accomplishments! While there was a bit to much cowardous in this actor for her liking, he has been quite helpful in solving the puzzle traps of the ancients. He also make for an odd, but none of the less effective, comrade to Afro, forming an synergy that has been able to take on any challenge their way. Its just that, out of all the inspiring actors here,, he has kinda been the most forgettable in the cast, despite his achievements. How ironc!

Now, at this moment, he has her full attention; perhaps now is the time for him to make an stronger impression on her? With that in mind, she decided to hear him out. Dramsama, Dramsama. Dramsama. ( Its more of a side effect of the skullduggery than an intended affect, but your point is well made. Let us see what you have in mind for unearthing the arcane knowledge we need.)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Baaschaf sighed a sigh of relief, the group had given up their old plan, they wouldn't have to kill, at least not yet. But, nevermind that, it was time for the hard work to pay off.

Baa,Ba! (Alright! I'm gonna show you what i was thinking, this is just in testing development but, it should work!)

Then, Baaschaf removed the shard that was next Hydreigon, and took two similar shards from his satchel, and placed them in a triangle like structure around the unconscious Pokemon. Then he stepped back and turned to Afro, Faffin, and Thespiae.

Baa,Ba? (Alright, if any of you have any barrier moves, like light screen or protect, I need you to use them. But on my mark! Now, do any of you have them?)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
"Faf. (Sure.)" Faflin said and put a small transparent shield over himself. "Faf? (Why?)"

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
Baariette make a shield around him using protect.

Bari Bari? (Like this?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Ba! (That will do!)

He then guides Baariette and Faffin to the shards, where he orders them to use protect, then quickly leap out of the shard's radius. And on his mark... the duo used protect, which caused the shards and the walls to react violently, slowly compressing the spherical shield to the radius of the shard's limits. Baariette and Faffin jumped out, and soon the shield had turned pyramid shaped and glowed a light blue color instead of a deep green.

Ba,Baa... (Well, now to test if it works.Here goes nothing...)

Baaschaf tried walking through the blue transparent pyramid, only to be shocked violently and sent back flying. Causing him to hit his head on a while and causing his wool to poof up comically, making his hair look like an 80's disco dancer (terrible analogy, please forgive me XD).

BAA! (I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WORKED!)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
Bari Bari? (Baaschaf! You are okay man?)
(01-10-2017, 10:20 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari Bari? (Baaschaf! You are okay man?)

Baaschaf, laughing like a maniac, noticed everyone's concerns but shook them off, this was waaay too exciting!

BA, BAA! (NYEEHEHEHEHE I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK MY GOD THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.)

Then upon noticing everyone's confusion, Baaschaf quits celebrating and clears his throat. Then points his finger upwards and begins explaining.

Baa,Ba,Ba. (EH-hem, as you know, the shards basically reverse the properties of elements and cause them to die out, HOWEVER, i theorized that due to how it reverses effects, protect would no longer work for you, and work like an object, as if it were a wall. And as you can see, the properties of protect were completely converted... AND WITH EXTRA EFFECTS! This is truly a wonderful discovery, now we can question them without having to do anything bad.)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
Bari ba? (Whut? Speak in my language please. Me not so smart.)
"Faf fafaf? (How did you know it would work for moves, not just items? It does seem a bit different.)"

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.