Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
(01-10-2017, 01:31 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafaf? (How did you know it would work for moves, not just items? It does seem a bit different.)"

Ba,Ba,Ba,Baa. (Ok,Ok,Ok, Lemme explain some more.)

Baa,Ba,Ba. (Remember how i carried the shard to the plates, and they slowly lost their strength and started to die, well, that's the ruins nullifying any unfair play that could go out. This is why items don't work and how i knew it worked for moves too. To sum it up, i knew this because i tested it out, in theory, on small plate thingies. Also, this means that no matter how much we want to, we basically can't cheat our way out of things minus the two exploits we found.)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
"Faf, fafaf. (Ah, that explains it. By the way, how do we question them while they're in there?)"

Tandor Casual League mountain gym leader.

All your DIP are belong to me.
(01-10-2017, 01:44 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf. (Ah, that explains it. By the way, how do we question them while they're in there?)"

Ba! (It's not like they cant hear us, silly!)

Ba. (I think.)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
"Faf, fafaf? (No, I mean how do we get them to answer the questions?)"

(01-10-2017, 03:13 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf, fafaf? (No, I mean how do we get them to answer the questions?)"

Ba...Ba,Baa? (Oh... well, we could say that we could make the cage smaller and stuff, y'know, bluff?)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
"Faf fafur. Faf? (They're guardian pokémon, I doubt they don't know how this system works. Wait, can we move these stones?)" He went over to one of the corners and carefully pushed at the stone with a hoof.

(01-10-2017, 03:48 PM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: "Faf fafur. Faf? (They're guardian pokémon, I doubt they don't know how this system works. Wait, can we move these stones?)" He went over to one of the corners and carefully pushed at the stone with a hoof.

Baa,Ba,Ba?(Well, we could, but that would take too long, and also, i don't think they know about this. It's an exploit to this place, I mean, why would they leave such a fatal flaw to their design in here?)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
"Faf fafur. Fafaf? (Good point. We should probably start questioning them soon, they won't stay unconscious for much longer and when that happens we won't be able to discuss this more. It might be a better idea to wake them up controlledly. Do you know anything that might wake them up?)"

Bari Bari ba? (I think we should make sure they wont try to kill us. Thespiae can you make something to imobilaze them?)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(01-10-2017, 05:40 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Bari Bari ba? (I think we should make sure they wont try to kill us. Thespiae can you make something to imobilaze them?)

Baa,Ba. (Afro, that won't be necessary, the barrier will push them back if they do anything.)
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이