Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kangustlocke Z (coming soon)
Or why not adding this to the kangustlocke's rules ? Like something you can do at each "chapter"s start ? =3
(01-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Akexus Wrote: Or why not adding this to the kangustlocke's rules ? Like something you can do at each "chapter"s start ? =3

Or  every week i draw 1 card at random ...
The possibilities are infinite and with the update much more XD
[Image: uranium_team.png]
EDIT 2:
This is not an edit as such ..... but bueh: v
As you know the update 1.1 rajo something very useful and that could make the difference in this second season of the franchise
But I want you to decide!
Vote rules of nuzlocke mode should I dial
On the 25th all the details will be known: D
You can vote for any number of rules to add to my locke Big Grin
Then vote
I should check
Dupes Clause
Shiny Clause
Disable healing in battle
Disable pokemarts
Challenge mode
Please be kind to me
XD

Keep cool guys B)
I vote for Shiny Clause. Although with no real experience, I think murdering a shiny must be heartbreaking, f***ingly horrible, angermaking and so on.

If you mean by 'voting' not only to choose one rule from a list, but choose for all of them 'yes' or 'no', my other votes are
I am kind in your oppinion? :)
Nekra88 at Pokemon Uranium Wiki.
-------------------------------
I am looking for disable smileys (yellow circles) in all my posts and signatures forever. (I prefer text ones.)
-------------------------------
I do not like discord. (This forum is clearer. In addition I am just registered here.)
Here's how I vote:

Dupes clause - No (this can be an interesting thing to have more than one of the same species on your team... my non-Nuzlocke Electric-type run has three Chyinmunks right now, all with Pickup -- which is very convenient!  Plus, you could always WT any duplicates that you don't need...)

Shiny clause - HELL YES (didn't you have to murder a shiny in your last run?  We don't want a repeat of that!)

Disable healing in battle - No (critical hits happen -- protect those Pokemon!)

Disable PokeMarts - No (again, we want to protect your babies Pokemon as much as possible!)

Challenge Mode - No (isn't a Nuzlocke challenging enough?)

Hope that was kind enough! Smile
(01-11-2017, 03:54 PM)Nekra Wrote: I vote for Shiny Clause. Although with no real experience, I think murdering a shiny must be heartbreaking, f***ingly horrible, angermaking and so on.

If you mean by 'voting' not only to choose one rule from a list, but choose for all of them 'yes' or 'no', my other votes are
I am kind in your oppinion? Smile

I meant that the most voted rules would be included in the kangustlocke
You can vote to select more or leave your selection XD
http://www.strawpoll.me/12091686

It'll be more convenient that way.
(01-12-2017, 01:41 PM)Akexus Wrote: http://www.strawpoll.me/12091686

It'll be more convenient that way.

You are a genius!!!
Thank you so much Big Grin
I think you'd pick the 3 most choosed rules. Or the 4 ones. ^^
(01-13-2017, 12:16 PM)Akexus Wrote: I think you'd pick the 3 most choosed rules. Or the 4 ones. ^^

In fact,yesterday I saw there was a draw, so I may in the end add 3 rules instead of 2 XD