Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What pokemon are you interested in for Chirsmas?
@PhantomUnderYourDesk I would like to have at least one for breeding purposes. I might use it to breed even more OTPs in our name~! Lovebugs would then be a very appropriate name to call them...

@Bayneko I didn't know that Triwce and its evo when Phys attackers, but I would still like it if they had nature that didn't impact its S.Atk Stat. Partially because a lot who would breed these are looking for a female to evolve, which evo (the name escapes me at the moment) is a S.Atker. Still, you a better breeder than I, so I'll leave it up to you to decide what is best for the lightning bug.

I'll be breeding Colarva myself sometime soon, as part of an extend project of mine own, so if anyone wants one of those, I'm more than willing to Pick out specific natures. Egg move are a bit more of a pain than I like to handle, so you are out of luck on that front...

Everyone now, bugs for Christmas!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-20-2016, 01:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I'll be breeding Colarva myself sometime soon, as part of an extend project of mine own, so if anyone wants one of those, I'm more than willing to Pick out specific natures. Egg move are a bit more of a pain than I like to handle, so you are out of luck on that front...

Lord Windos, if you can catch me on pokemon uranium breeders' discord (https://discord.gg/xbDDu) I can give you a colarva with the bug buzz egg move to work with. 

Also, for those who would like, I can also breed sponee parents with Ice Beam egg move for them, since the sponee line can not learn it by TM unless it evolved into Seikamater.

Also, for those who would like to know, Bug Buzz can be bred on to Colarva with sponee (level 53) or Forsthra (level 73). And Ice Beam can be taught to the Colarva line and then bred into sponee.

I have tested it and can confirm that smore will evolve as long as it has Incinerate, regardless of level, thus, I believe that it will be the same for the other 2 elemental bugs. I urge you to use parents that have the moves for evolution so that they may produce offspring that will evolve at level 2, if you choose to breed them.

Lastly, I would like to provide parents for those who would like to join me in dumping pokemon into wondertrade during the festive season(if you need any). I can provide parents for all lines of bug as well as paraudio and many others.
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.
Duly noted, Bayneko. I have not touched the discord in months, but I can meet you later sometime tomorrow to conduct that trade. PM what you want in exchange for it, if anything.

Also, when I start breeding again tomorrow, I'll try and test and see if the other 2 elemental bugs can evolve early like Smore. Thanks for the help, and happy holidays!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I'm done with a full box of 3 - 5IV Cubbug, and will send them into Wondertrade live on Discord later this day. It didn't work out exactly as I expected, but at least they're jolly, know Sticky Web plus Camouflage and many of them have their HA. So, it may be worth it to look at the summary of any received Cubbug before cursing and sending it back...

I didn't make it to get to those Smore though, since the parents I used for that (both with Incinerate) didn't like each other, and I don't have the time to deal with that now.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`