Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I need a Devimp !!!
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a female Devimp or his evolution ,Fallengen and Belliadon , if anyone have one of them , im giving my shiney Ekans
My id is 241333 
Thanks in advance !
Coolsis
You don't necessarily have to give away a shiny for a Devimp, since their are several breeders that have an abundance of the playful demons. Try putting a request down in either Monkeylord83 or Selene's super threads, as they regularly give away all sorts of good pokemon if you legitimately need them. If you can't get a hold of them, try the discord; their are tons of breeder on their, so getting a good trade is easy.

If all else fails, just PM me, and I can breed up one no problem, ok?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Selene's give-away got closed, and Monkey's taking a break.

Anyway, you're lucky if you still need one, since I have a female Devimp left that I kept from breeding those creatures a while ago, 5IV, adamant nature, hidden ability (Disenchant). If you want that one, great, 'cause I gladly take that shiny Ekans ^-^ If you want one of its nornal abilities, just tell, and I will get you one.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(12-22-2016, 06:10 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Selene's give-away got closed, and Mobkey's taking a break.

Since I was gone for quite awhile, pray tell why Selene's thread got shut down? I can understand Monkiy taking a break, but why has Selene gone the way of RizaPokes?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

I never said anything about Riza, actually, and I have no idea what happen about Selene. All there is, is that her give-away thread displayes "closed". Maybe she did something wrong and got forced to close it, maybe she just closed it by herself for a reason. I'm not inclined to know though, since I don't whish to interefere.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I guess I will have to do a bit of digging myself, then. Thanks for your help, my OTP~! *Gives them a kiss on the check, before vanishing in a puff of smoke*

(12-22-2016, 08:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) *Gives them a kiss on the cheek, before vanishing in a puff of smoke*

Nyeeeeeee, don't do that in all public >///< I'm here for the offered shiny Ekans, and not for that!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(12-22-2016, 08:39 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 08:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) *Gives them a kiss on the cheek, before vanishing in a puff of smoke*

Nyeeeeeee, don't do that in all public >///< I'm here for the offered shiny Ekans, and not for that!

heh.
Gargryph is love, Gargryph is life. 
Find me at Breeder's Guild PU for trades.