Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Edit to "RP as Pokemon", the original plotline
I stated it would arrive someday, and here it is... Not quite sure why I actually was determined to delay it to someday after the turn of the year, probably because I was plain angry for a reason as I decided that. But thing is, I'd prefer to have it done now.

Within this thread, the original storyline that stopped at some point in "Roleplaying as Pokemon" shall be continued and eventually (?) finished. I mostly want to have the scene where Chimi (my chara) and Pyre (one of Windos' multiple charas) encounter. What happens after that... I'll probably have this closed by a staff member because I wouldn't enjoy seeing this suffering too much interference or being dragged in a direction I don't like, and focus on the Post-Uranium. Chances are I might change my mind eventually; actually, it's all written in the stars, unknown for me down here.
Not much more to say here. [Image: latest?cb=20160816045141]
I have a drawing of Chimi, but it's a bit more than a month old, and I don't like it anymore...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~ Far away from powerplants, new allies and Bariette & Co. preparing for a possible fight/rematch, Chimi climbed down from the tree it seeked shelter in, and pounced safely back on the ground. It did all that with an uncommon skilfullness, given that Chimical usually dwell in rocky areas or at the foot of mountains, where trees to climb on for whatever reason were some of a rarity.

Damn, what was Bariette thinking by trying to take Chimi with him as he and the others fled from the arriving owner of Beliaddon? (Did he think at all? Probably not, being the hothead he was...) He seemingly had nothing but good intentions behind that action though, while not realizing at all that Chimi WAS safe in the arms of the Ranger's chief, and that it was indeed able to defend itself if really needed. Thinking of that man, Chimi deeply wondered where he and the other, female Ranger were right now, and whether they're alright...

But just now, there were other concerns to worry about. Pyre Bug was getting closer to Chimi in a strong presence, an indefinable expression and a smooth manner like they were floating over the ground, until only a few steps layed between those two. In a strike of fear, Chimi took a subdued gesture while keeping its eyes on them, taking strong efforts in making clear that it didn't wanted to fight, nor being any harm, and not knowing that Pyre actually owned a PTS.

"Chiiiiiiiiiiii!" (Translation: "Please don't do anything to me! I didn't mean to harm anyone, nor causing betrayal to Hell's Master... I appreciate them, I simply didn't want those Rangers being involved in this whole issue and eventually being harmed or even killed!")

(And here's where your scene comes, dear Windos... )
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
The PST, which was been kept constantly active for her to efficiently communicate with its comrades, picked up on what the little Chimical was saying, as it was cowering before it. They tilted their head, then looked at the Pokeball in her hands, containing her beloved Belial. Calling them Hell's Master... and the implied notion that they knew each other... It looks like Belial was making friends with this fire kitty, before things became... complicated.

While she would normally be eleated that her eldest friend was reaching out to people other than themselves, Pyrebug knew that the whole situation made things more messy then they would be. How they wish they could just set everything ablaze, it a cleansing purge, to rid all this chaotic raffle... Alas, while it would like nothing more to burn the Ranger Chief to a crisp, they did not know the full situation that transpired to put Belial out of action, and so close to death. Though, they were going to search for the Baariette before they made any future plans. Nothing gets away with almost killing their beloved flames, her fiery companions. Nothing.

It stopped in front of the frightened Chimical, and, face still expressionless, spoke to it "From what I can gather, this whole situation was a bunch of separate factors that came together, in a rather explosive fashion. What I want to know is how everything came to this point of no return, and why. While it is rare that I want to kill my fellow man, that individual you are protecting has cause me and my cause severe problems in the past, and after what happen here, I am less inclined to let him live any longer. Perhaps if you could tell me all the missing details, I might be persuaded to spare these rangers."

Then, almost as an afterthough, they said, "Oh, and I can understand what you are saying. I have a PST with me, so you can speak your mind without any cause for concern, or confusion."

It then silently stared at the Chimical, waiting for their response.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Relieved that it was spared (for now?), Chimi calmed down to some degree, while still feeling a bit intimidated by their strong presence. A presence, so ablaze and lucent like Hell's Master himself, but much more colder. At least they assured that they won't do anything to Chimi.

It approached Pyre a bit more, in a slow and cautious manner, not loosing its submissive gesture and stopped just before them, and looked then into their blank eyes, getting lost somewhere behind them. Pyre themselves seemed to know what was coming and instinctively kneed down to be around eye level with Chimi. What came then was... silence. Plain silence. All that was heard was the wind running through the green tree tops, but it seemed to come from far far away; both just were down here, focused on each other, staring at each other without moving an inch.

Finally, it felt like ages, Chimi opened its mouth a little, preparing to say something. It didn't even know what a „PTS“ was, but given the words from Pyre, this thing would probably help them understand Chimi, which will make the whole situation a lot easier. Well... looking for proper words, Chimi just continued to look at them wondering how they are able to hold up such an expressionless face all the time... Then, Chimi closed its mouth again. No words left it. There didn't seem to be any good words that may describe things to Pyre just now, and also Chimi didn't know where to actually beging and what they already knew. Silence struck again, until...

… not loosing sight of Pyre, Chimi licked their hand once, probably as some try to offer peace between at least them.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Silence. Most would find it obtuse. Infuriatingly uninformative. To Pyre bug, though, it was all to telling. Whatever happened between the Chimical, her Belial, the rangers, and the Baariette, it was too much for it to describe. This meant that the entire affair was a complicated mess, from start to finish, and that no amount of explanation would clarify thing for her convenience.

For now, at least. Once she has gotten Belial to the base and fully treat their condition, they might illuminate the finer detail surround this conflict. The job it had was most likely the cause of all the commotion, that much they can be certain. It was a simple one: Set the forest on fire as a distraction for her...mutual friend to 'acquire' the PTS, then get out. A forest fire would serve ample cover for their entrance into the town of Legen, and to supply the scientist with the tools they need to pull of the act of larceny. While they could certainly do the job their selves, their thievery would have been much more noticeable to those looking for her, and she didn't want anything to connect her with the area.

Having an intermediate doing the job was both more covert and convenient to their goals. The fire would also serve to restore the forest to its base stat, and allow it to return to its full glory, unaffected by human tampering or meddling. Eventually, the Rangers would subdue the forest once more, but they would have a long road ahead of them before they would be able to, and an even longer journey before they would succeed. Hopefully, by the time the burnt down forest has regrown, the Rangers won't be a problem to the natural order anymore. One thing at a time, though. Right now, they have to get to the bottom of the events that have unfolded in their absence.

Still silently staring at the Chimical while think all about this, they noticed the thing seems to be in shock of some kind... Perhaps they feared her? It would not be the first time that they intimidated someone with their Stoicness, not to mention their reputation as a 'mad' , murderous arsonist. There was something else to this, though... Ah. They were nervous about her, but not what they would do to them. Given the way they were standing in front of that Ranger, they were afraid for his safety, and what she would do to him. Must have some connection to him, they suppose.

Finally, they closed their eyes, and signed. They crouched down to the frighten Chimical, and picked them up. Once in their hold, they began to pet it, slowly and gently, trying not to agitate it any further. "You have been through a lot, I see. Enduring hardship and heartbreak, and willing to go through even more pain, just to protect someone you know. Hmm." They say that the Chimical was staring at them, and they decided to return it, unflitchly and unblinking.

"Belial is fortunate, to have meet a soul such as your. One that is like mine. Perhaps that is why they were drawn to you, and decided to offer their friendship. ....I have come to a decision."

Reaching into their fire-retardant coat, they pulled out a piece of paper, and scribble something down upon it. Folding it in half, they then walked towards the unconscious ranger (Kellyn). They bent down, and place it on his still breathing chest, before turning around and walking away. With one hand still holding the chimera, they plucked a Pokeball of their belt, and returned their Krilovolter to its resting place. Putting the ball back, they approach their Pajay, which was waiting motionlessly for their master's command. Pyre bug nodded to it, and the Pajay bent forward, its back prone to the ground. Before they got on, they look to the Chimical.

"You are coming with me. Not only have you gained Belial's friendship, but you still have info I need. Be calm, I will not hurt you, so long as you stay still. Perhaps, once all is said and down, their will be a place for you with me." She then tightened their gripe on the cat, and mounted her flying stead. With a quick tap to the head, the Pajay took off, taking the mysterious Pyre Bug and the Chimical away from the rumble, and leaving the dead and wounded behind.

[You know, I was half tempted to kill Kellyn here, but then I thought it would not follow Pyre's character. They don't like killing unnecessarily, and, since it has barely anything but their own suspicions on what happened, they were not willing to kill the man. Maybe someday, but not today. Prye definitely, though, want to get their hands on Afro the Baariette. They don't get murderous often, but nearly killing her Pokémon sure does light a flame of vengeance in her heart!]
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

[Afro feel a chill in his back]
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
[Be afraid mate, for Pyre Bug, once they get their Pokémon back to full health, is comming straight for you. heheheeheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!]

[;-;]
(Oh my, thanks for not killing him... it would also just intimidate Chimi even more, which does not really have to be.)
(Also, Spirit, it's your own fault :p Should not have started a fight with Beliaddon in the first place, which ended up in messing with their owner. It's all coming back in the end *in a sinister manner, probably...*)

Chimi was petrified as Pyre picked them up all of a sudden, but on the other hand, her grap wasn't forced or violent. No, it was strong and firm, but there was no aggression behind it... more of a protective manner, if it can be called like that at all.

Ahh, more hands softly stroking through its reddish fur... while their hands were gloved, it could not be denied that Pyre was honest about calming the Chimical down by doing that, and the wanted effect came along rather quickly – sweet assurenace that everything was okay that mere moment, and Chimi itself will not be harmed or paid for anything it may have done. It closed its eyes, and simply rested there, having its head leaned against their fireproof-cloaked shoulder...

'Willing to go through even more pain, just to protect someone you know'... 'A soul like me', huh? Chimi wasn't quite sure what the last words meant, but they indeed had a nice ring to it on Pyre's calm voice... and if they meant that it gets the chance to meet Hell's Master again, to clear the matters up between them... then it was totally fine.

Being too lost in thought, Chimi did not even realize that that Ranger it seemed to care for was still there... unconscious, slightly injured (nothing serious though, the life as a Ranger is strongly connected with slight injuries now and then...), but alive... it was probably better that way. For now.

It only cared to look up and stare directly into its holders face (those cold eyes, again...) as they said something about comming with them, Hell's Master and a place for them (?), only to be kilometres above the ground within the next moments. It went so fast, Chimi could not even disagree. But did it wanted that at all? No... It was curious though where they are heading to now, and, as it got a look at the surroundings flying by and getting tears in the eyes from the airstream, found its voice back. All that left its mouth was a silent purr, though – a boxed but honest „Thank you“.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(Well, in my defence, Baariette was burned in the fire creat by Beliel. And then Beliel try to punch him. He begin)