Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry's Christmas performance
NOTICE: this performance is not owned by Larry I said Larry's Christmas performance to make it shorter than saying "Bellevue Baptist church singing Christmas tree" and this play is made by Christian so if you aren't christian and get ticked off its your fault not mine

welcome and enjoy

https://.youtube.com/watch?v=UFz82REtU88
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
You can affix a video to the post instead of a plaintext link, so long as you remove the /#/ and the m. parts of the URL. Just do a full edit and use the Add a Video button (this one):
[Image: xzvmrY.jpg]
Um, anyone can watch his video coz I can't. Ash XD.
Have you not tried to convert the mobile link into the desktop version, for easier access and viewing? I am not too interest in the video myself, but I don't like people unable to experience thing other people can not...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFz82REtU88

It's 2 hours long
oops sorry about that
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
(02-21-2017, 01:58 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: oops sorry about that

Mate, you are so late in that response that 'Tis the Season' is now 'Tis but a Memory'. My my....

Still, since I have not heard of you in awhile, how are you doing? Hopefully things have been going well for you!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Lord Windos
(02-21-2017, 01:58 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: oops sorry about that

Mate, you are so late in that response that 'Tis the Season' is now 'Tis but a Memory'. My my....

Still, since I have not heard of you in awhile, how are you doing? Hopefully things have been going well for you!

im good im reading a audition script for a VBS my church is doing