Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a decent IV female eevee
I put into the WT a 4 IV orchynx for a lvl. 1 female eevee.  I'll be using it for my breeding program.  Thank you in advance.
It even has Iron in its name. How could I resist?
@Iron You can't, that was the trick~!

New, if you need any stock, don't hesitate to hit me up with a PM, and I'll see what I can get ya!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I would advertise the Breeders' discord, but like, I have been away from that myself these past few weeks... But yeah, check it out via the link in my signature since it's certainly very beneficial for new breeders and the sort
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(12-27-2016, 01:17 AM)Iron Wrote: It even has Iron in its name. How could I resist?

Thank you so much, Iron.  When naming it, I was thinking about a play on the steel typing, and there is a cat breed called nebelung.

[Image: 580b1a5c2e636efdac0f9ef70cd38b00.jpg]

(12-27-2016, 02:10 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: @Iron You can't, that was the trick~!

New, if you need any stock, don't hesitate to hit me up with a PM, and I'll see what I can get ya!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Smile

(12-27-2016, 09:00 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: I would advertise the Breeders' discord, but like, I have been away from that myself these past few weeks... But yeah, check it out via the link in my signature since it's certainly very beneficial for new breeders and the sort

I've been away from discord since my main computer crashed.  My laptop refuses to run discord for some reason.
Looks like your computer is just too chaotic for even Discord itself! My my! Still, thank you for accepting my offer~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

@Iron I just noticed you named the Eevee you sent me "Pokemom"!   Big Grin Heart
Well, since its going to being having lots of funs with others, that name is rather appropriate, don't you think?