Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for Evolution.
Hi I was wondering if someone here could help me evolve my Cometeor so I can get Astronite.

My player ID: 59188

PM me if you are willing to help! Thanks!
Actually, it's possible to make a second save file, go to kevlar town to acces the PC and trade your pokemon between your two save files.
You have to use the GTS, though. Sleepy

I really suggest this method.
Just make sure you're trading with yourself and not someone else when on the GTS. Wink

Of course, you can trade with someone else, but this is a easier and less time consuming.

Have a wonderful day! Big Grin
(12-27-2016, 03:23 PM)Nylon Wrote: Actually, it's possible to make a second save file, go to kevlar town to acces the PC and trade your pokemon between your two save files.
You have to use the GTS, though. Sleepy

I really suggest this method.
Just make sure you're trading with yourself and not someone else when on the GTS. Wink

Of course, you can trade with someone else, but this is a easier and less time consuming.

Have a wonderful day! 
Can you teach me how to do this?
You can also trade with yourself via lobby, and its rather simple, so I'll go over it in a few steps:

0. Optional, but if you wanted added protection, backup your save file (Look up how if you don't know). While a bit laggy and buggy trading with yourself directly (via the lobby), its not a huge risk. Still, better safe than sorry.

1. Open the game in two separate windows (Uranium is being run twice, at the same time)

2. Have each game running a different save file (Unless you want to bork you save....)

3. Have each character in your respective saves go to a PC, and enter the Lobby on the 2nd floor.

4. Once both characters are in the lobby, enter the online ID of the save file you are trading to (for each one).

5a. Start a trade with the other save file. Make sure to constantly alternate clinking on each window, or the trade might fall through, or lag out.

5b. Try to time it so that both save files are trading at roughly the same time, or one save file shortly trading with the other after they made their trade.

6. Conduct the trade as normal. Remember, unlike the GTS, you have to have the Pokémon you want to trade in your trainer's party, so come prepared!

7. Get out of the Lobby quickly as possible, and check to see if you got what you wanted. If so, great! If not, try again
*Or, if you backed up you save(s), trash those files, and replace them with the backuped versions, and retry.

8. Rinse and repeat steps 5-7, until you have traded all the Pokémon you wanted!

As for GTS, that is even easier and less laggy, but far more likely for you choosen mon to get sniped by some random troll/breeder

1. Open up the game, choose a save file, and have your character go to a PC, and enter the GTS

2. Deposit the mon you want to trade to the other save file, and request a mon for it. The more specific the choose is (A level 23 Male Sponee, for example), the less likely your trade will get intercepted.

3. Exit GTS once you put the chosen mon on the GTS, save, close the game, open it back up, and choose the save you want to trade to.

4. Repeat steps 1-2, only this time, you search for the mon you put up on the other save file, and then select it. Put up the dummy mon you choose to screen out snipers, and accept the trade.

5. Viola! You just traded between your two save files! Do this as many time as you need to, or until you game crashes (Joking!)

Those are the ways you can trade with yourself, without an outside party (IE: Another person) helping out. Hope this info helps~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thank you ^^
No problem, buddy! Good luck out their on your journey!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650