Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Cookie Capers!
(06-26-2017, 05:24 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: At the sight of the Agent APPEAR RIGHT BEHIND THEM, the Chief Ranger instinctively hugged her fiance in some sort of sudden fear. No wonder... She wasn't very fond of this 'Secret Agent' here, given she had some bad memories involving them.

*The Thief returned the hug, trying his best to soothe his fiancé's fright*

Phantom, despite his flair for theatrics, he's not going to harm you. If I though he would, they would be dead by now, ok? Now, introduce yourself to him. He's going to be my first man at the wedding, so you should get to know them! Well, maybe not here, but my point stands.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Gallade is quick to pick up on Phantom's fear, and relays it to the agent, who sighs. "I assure you, Chief, that I was only acting in what I thought to be your best interests in our first encounter. As for a place to talk...I believe an abandoned warehouse in that same district of the city as Giovanni's Bistro should do just fine. Now then, Gallade, Alakazam, Xatu. If you'd please."

The trio is teleported to the warehouse, and Dragonstrike ushers them inside quickly.

"Before we begin, let me formally introduce myself, Chief. You may call me Agent Dragonstrike. Interpol has sent me here to look into the rise in criminal activity." He produces his badge and shows Phantom, then puts it away again after she's examined it.

"Now, as I already informed you, one of the rangers hospitalized by recent events has disappeared. Kidnapped, even. The hospital staff don't know this, as I wiped their memories of my visit. It won't take them long to rediscover EeveeBailey is missing and contact the rangers, though. My pokemon spotted a person sneak into the hospital and leave with what I can only assume to be Bailey. The room she had been in was pristine. Whoever took her, they caught her by surprise, and the staff have been left none the wiser. And one of the pokeballs and the pokemon in it that she'd had went missing as well. Yes, only one of them. I find it odd that the kidnapper would take her and only one of her pokemon, to be perfectly honest. Usually, it's all of them or none of them in a case like this.

"In addition, my pokemon spotted what looked like a Sableye wearing some sort of armor sneaking around the port. Both the kidnapper and Sableye escaped their tails. My pokemon are sweeping the city for the sableye. Bailey and her kidnapper are likely long gone by now, but that Sableye might know where they went. The two occurences were too close together to be completely coincidental."
(06-26-2017, 02:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 02:04 PM)Xenoic Wrote: "That is actually an excellent idea Mr. Fuji. My original plan was to individually replace the DNA in all the stem cells and let it develop which of course is going to take forever and some luck. We already have the tank prepared yes? We shall begin dissecting the cadavers for the parts we need then."

Mr. Fuji let out a sigh, before nodding his head. "The tanks are ready when we are ready, kid. The process will take a few days to develop the body, but that's much better time than most scientist are capable of. I hate to admit, but Tianlong and you made the perfect laboratory for this type of research. That, and you are perhaps the best genetic engineer I've worked with. Your more amoral than a Rocket goon on a bad day, but your talent and knowledge are almost peerless. If I had you on my team during the Mew Cloning Project, perhaps everything wouldn't have gone straight to hell." That, and maybe he could have out the kid on a better path to success than the one he's on, but he left that unmentioned between the two.

"I'll retrieve the Luxelong from the deep freeze then, and prepare it. What about that person that Tianlong brought in, though? Are they dead from whatever experiments you've conducted on them, or what?" He hate that someone is definitely losing their life for this project, but there is nothing he can do about it but stay calm. That's the only control he has in this blasted situation, anyway.
"I haven't done anything to the person yet, there are two paths I could take, experiment on her to see possible effects of the spliced DNA or a hostage. Either way it is beneficial. Let's continue our work and I am going to check up on Harmony"
----------------------------------------------------------------
*Sable had a goal in mind, it understands that he has been alerted towards most likely the rangers. Plan was to cause a mass chaos event. It has retrieved 2 pokeballs from a modified PC in the hidden room and has grabbed a modified fog machine. Yata begins emitting electricity into the dark mist and into the sewage. Sable proceeded to get out of the sewers and into the shadows of the large buildings. It had covered itself in the dark mist created in the sewers which block all sight and disrupts mental capabilities. The only reason Yata and Sable werent affected due to extreme adaptation with a little genetic engineering*
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
(06-26-2017, 06:02 PM)Xenoic Wrote: "I haven't done anything to the person yet, there are two paths I could take, experiment on her to see possible effects of the spliced DNA or a hostage. Either way it is beneficial. Let's continue our work and I am going to check up on Harmony"
----------------------------------------------------------------

"If it were my choice, I would just return her wherever she appeared, but since this is your operation, just end her misery instead of subjecting her to genetic modification. That's a horrific fate for anyone, so please don't do that to her. I'm begging you..." Fuji knew that sooner or latter, that woman would suffer a horrible fate, but still, he had to raise his objection to this. At least be kind enough to end her life quickly, rather than in such drawn out manner. It would be even WORSE if she survived the experimental procedure, though....who know what could happen there.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(06-26-2017, 04:38 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (I'm able to focus on multiple characters and keep them straight, so I'll continue this RP at my own pace. You'll likely be relegated as a NPC if you don't post frequently enough, but thems the breaks.)

(I'm capable of that too, that's not the issue. I'll still post and continue here - just maybe not multiple times per day/as often as in Iron's campaign. However, all RPs I did so far, on his Forum and not on this Forum, worked perfectly fine this way, so there's that~ Night then!)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`