Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Cookie Capers!
Since the "welcome to the community" cookies given to the newcomers tends to create a lot of off-topic fun, I figured it might make Cody a little happier if we had a thread for this here instead of derailing a bunch of random Introduction threads.  Plus, others might want to pick a side and join in as well.  Sooo... let's see what happens!

Anyone is welcome to join in, newcomers and forum veterans alike.

Pick a side... are you a thief of cookies or a defender of cookies?  Or maybe you're working for your own agenda, or something else entirely...

Let your creativity run rampant, get to know the members of this awesome forum, and most importantly...

HAVE FUN! Big Grin

Current list of participants (last updated Jan 11, 2017)

TEAM COOKIE RANGERS:
EeveeBailey, a Top Ranger on a Mission to bring the Great Cookie Thief, Lord Windos to justice
PhantomUnderYourDesk, Chief Ranger (who may or may not be dating the Cookie Thief!)
Spiritmon, a Ranger who has just pledged his assistance to help capture the Cookie Thief
Pokemonnerd25, a Fafurr who, after ingesting experimental cookies laced with laxatives, has developed some special (albeit alarming) moves.

TEAM COOKIE THIEVES:
Lord Windos, the Great Cookie Thief and Master of Illusions (also might be dating Chief Phantom!)

UNKNOWN ENTITY:
Xenoic, an secret agent working at the behest of an unknown client to kidnap Chief Phantom

NEUTRAL / ALLEGIANCE UNKNOWN:

AgentParadox, a currently unknown entity, present at the welcoming committee / Cookie Thief trap, but not seen since

*EeveeBailey sets a plate of cookies down on the table, then scurries away to watch what chaos ensues*
*Spiritmon then sneaky behind Eevee and see put the cookie tabble*

What you doing Eevee?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Well well, Eevee, you probably know that I am master of cookies... or as you once called it, the leader of cookie-rangers... Still want the excact same monocle-scanning-device like Kellyn if I shall take such a high position.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
*Eevee jumps into the air* Aaaeeeeiii!

*Turns to see Spirit standing behind her* ... ahh, hey Spirit.  *(not sure what to make of his sudden appearance)*  Um.... want a cookie?
*Walks in room and sees cookies which causes stomach to growl*
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
*Sees Phantom standing nearby* Ah, hello Chief Phantom. I was just setting out some cookies for all the forum newcomers... good thing you showed up so quickly, who knows what might have happened if you hadn't arrived? Smile
You know, just here. You would be more careful about they (Point to Phantom and Xenoic)
What would have happened is that I wouldnt have seen the cookies as i walked in through the front door and start getting itches for sugar.
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
@Xenoic, help yourself! They're very good... Smile
Well. Then what we should make this place more special to the new members? Hmm...any idea?