Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Looking for six Pokemon for the purpose of dex-progress (Fulfilled)
Uhm... hello. Well, as the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out completing the dex in registered Pokemon in order to obtain one of those Shiny Charms. This thing would add some additional sweetness to breeding for good Pokemon...

That means: You trade the following to me, and I'll trade them back to you right away. I don't want, nor need to keep them, so do not worry about loosing them. I don't mind whether you prefer GTS or the Lobby, just tell me.

I'm in need for those six creatures:

- Frosthra
- Beliaddon
- Manjugold
- Syrentide
- Seikamater
- Laissure

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in addition! And have a Happy new Year, by the way.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I have a Beliaddon, Manjugld, and Syrentide, and I would be happy to help you with you dex... provide that you help me with mine.
Particularly, I need a Yatagaryu, Coaltih, and Escartress for my Pokedex, so If you have those, we should be good to go~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I conducted my trades with ya, so mark off some of your list, my OTP~! Oh, and thank you for helping me fill my dex up as well!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Just did, thanks again, and sure! Guess I have to get a Bugqueen and a Dragonbunny by myself, though... well, okay then. ._.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
*Cough Discord Coughs*

@PhantomUnderYourDesk

Sorry about the late dear friend^^" You BugQueen it ready to trade!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Edit

- Got a Frosthra from @EeveeBailey
- Got Beliaddon/Syrentide/Manjugold from @Lord Windos
- Got Seikamater/Laissure from @Spiritmon (I'm even allowed to keep those... *sobbing*)

[Image: 02dbf342208179a73bc7ae705c7293be.jpg]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Aww no problem dear friend :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
You're welcome! Smile
What can I say? I do almost anything for my darling~! *Smooches Phantom*