Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] #WE3: The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza 3!
Didn't have much time to breed but tossed in:

60 Dunsparce
30 Neopunk
30 Praseopunk
15 Unymph

Highlights of what I got:

Multiple competitive 5IVs
A few 6IVs
4 shinies (Ludicolo during the event, then I had to leave, came back and got Minicorn, Devimp, and Misdreavus)
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
Okay, I'm done with sorting, releasing the wild-caughts and sending those I don't actually need or got more than once back into WT.

Cannot complain about my crop, and it was fun indeed~ Guess I was lucky, and did not receive that many Colarva from @Xenoic (I snatched two of those three Hagoop of yours Tongue ). Many 'mon I got will come handy in future breeding projects, like those Cottonee (including a 5IV female HA! ♡ ), one Tikiki-pair and one Paraudio. Got a few HAs I did not have yet as well, a few Eevees with new OTs totally not for my fluffy armada and along a shiny Tancoon~

@SmokedMemes, wasn't me in the end who could give Siiva a new home... well, I hope it's happy where it ended up.

@NewNotNoob, I got one sweet Feleng from you ♡

@EeveeBailey, thanks for those items, nice idea.

@Lord Windos, I ended up with one Colarva, one Xenomite, and one Xenomite-egg from you, the latter hatched a female timid Xenomite with 4IV and Aftermath.

Eh, let's see, some kind of highlight...? Definitely that Minicorn with 4 egg moves (slightly different set than that one I wanted to breed by myself, at that~ ) and shortly after personally and totally unexpected being offered a freshly hatched shiny Eevee in a Moon Ball on the Breeders's Discord from the same person. Many thanks again! *holds a sob*

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-16-2017, 12:24 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Okay, I'm done with sorting, releasing the wild-caughts and sending those I don't actually need or got more than once back into WT.

Cannot complain about my crop, and it was fun indeed~ Guess I was lucky, and did not receive that many Colarva from @Xenoic (I snatched two of those three Hagoop of yours Tongue ). Many 'mon I got will come handy in future breeding projects, like those Cottonee (including a 5IV female HA! ♡ ), one Tikiki-pair and one Paraudio. Got a few HAs I did not have yet as well, a few Eevees with new OTs totally not for my fluffy armada and along a shiny Tancoon~

@SmokedMemes, wasn't me in the end who could give Siiva a new home... well, I hope it's happy where it ended up.

@NewNotNoob, I got one sweet Feleng from you ♡

@EeveeBailey, thanks for those items, nice idea.

@Lord Windos, I ended up with one Colarva, one Xenomite, and one Xenomite-egg from you, the latter hatched a female timid Xenomite with 4IV and Aftermath.

Eh, let's see, some kind of highlight...? Definitely that Minicorn with 4 egg moves (slightly different set than that one I wanted to breed by myself, at that~ ) and shortly after personally and totally unexpected being offered a freshly hatched shiny Eevee in a Moon Ball on the Breeders's Discord from the same person. Many thanks again! *holds a sob*
Awww nooooooooo :c. Now you made me feel bad.
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
well.....i'll only say.......1 box of orchynx in my pc .-.
[Image: uranium_team.png]
And yet there still some good mons sending in the WT. About that since I late to WT, yesterday I send the mons I make. Fossil Pokémon, devimps, Maskings, Tubarels, and many others. And I still have 2 boxes with Magikarps with 5Ivs to 6Ivs. I just hope to get at least a female jungore with 5Ivs.

I just hope someone like the mons I send.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.