Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] #WE3: The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza 3!
The Wondertrade starts NOW! Breeders, TO YOUR STATIONS!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Welp, there goes my Plans to breed one last box of Chimicals! Oh, well, Bugs and Eevees it is!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Hey, @Lord Windos, Eevees are totally fine...

Okay, I'm done with those Spritzee, next will be a full flock of jolly/modest 5IV unicorns. (ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆
Speaking of those, someone with OT "Natalie" send me a Minicorn that has a jolly nature, 5IV, female, and the most important, it has 4 egg moves. Something I wanted to breed myself, too... it's so cute... thanks alot!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Just finished WTing my last box of Pokémon. I'll tally up all the people who gave me the most Pokémon out of the bushels I received later on, since I believe they would like some recognition for all their hard work!

@PhantomUnderYourDesk Oh, and I got a couple of your Spritzees. They are so adorable, my OTP~ Hopefully, you grabed one of my Colarva too~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Aww, you were lucky, my dear? Well, congrats! I wasn't yet, but I still have like three boxes left to send it.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Ahhhh that was such a rush... I spent so much time on Discord, I forgot to come here and post. I did through a few Glaslugs out there as well... one did NOT have its HA, but had a nice item attached so it all works out.

I got waaaay too many Corlarvas (thanks for your role in that @Xenoic) and Orchynxes though... @PhantomUnderYourDesk and @Lord Windos, I got a couple ship-mons from both of you. Tongue And @Creator-Kami, I think I got at least 5 Eletuxes, 3 Snopachs, and at least one of everything else (except the Volchik darnit).

@BCRKangust, I got a couple of yours too... can't remember for the life of me what they were, but I remember seeing your name. I'll remember once I get done sorting!

Hope everyone enjoyed what I had to send out! Big Grin
I know i flooded the WT with colarvas but i hope that the people who got the other mons like xenomites were satisfied with the event Tongue
(Shoutout to Kirmeow for allowing this to happen)
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
This Wondertrade event was pretty damn fun actually! (well, i mean it's fun every year but still XD)

But as for the lucky person who got Siiva the Eevee, it was some dude called blake. But who knows, since people don't exactly check IVs maybe it's hopping around wondertrade even now?

Either way, congrats to Blake!
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
(01-16-2017, 01:37 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: This Wondertrade event was pretty damn fun actually! (well, i mean it's fun every year but still XD)

Indeed it was, but holy CRAP there were so many starters, Colarvas, Shrimputys, Chicoatls, and Hagoops floating around... I hardly saw anything else by comparison but besides that I SOMEHOW managed to pick up 5 eggs and a Level 1 4-IV Praseopunk... I thought you couldn't breed the 'punks?
(01-16-2017, 01:37 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: This Wondertrade event was pretty damn fun actually! (well, i mean it's fun every year but still XD)

But as for the lucky person who got Siiva the Eevee, it was some dude called blake. But who knows, since people don't exactly check IVs maybe it's hopping around wondertrade even now?

Either way, congrats to Blake!

It might not be Blake that gets it, since Wondertrade is essentially a huge lottery box. You put something in, you pull something out from the box. Though by some wild chances c: It might still be Blake since he put around 300+ pokemons in the lottery box  

Either way, this WT Event has been great. Got a couple shinies and ofc, the highlight of my WT is....
[Image: 68XcCiu.png]