Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windos as righ ;-;
[Image: 1ZCcotB.png]
Breed Genderless Pokémon sucks ;-;
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Its very brutal to breed genderless :p
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
Well, there are reasons I prefer to stick with gendered breeding.
Don't say none warned you C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-06-2017, 05:25 PM)Xenoic Wrote: Its very brutal to breed genderless :p
I know ;-;
(01-06-2017, 05:25 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Well, there are reasons I prefer to stick with gendered breeding.
Don't say none warned you C:

Yeah. I learn my lesson ;-;
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I recently did a genderless breeding and uhh its horrible just absolutely horrible...
I think i spent a couple weeks straight alone on it....
I felt like it could have taken much longer
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
Yeah... there's a reason there's an "Insane Genderless Breeder" tag in the Breeder's Discord... one practically has to sacrifice whatever sanity is left in them to get a 6IV genderless. I may attempt a genderless breeding project at some point, but that will probably be in the very distant future (probably after I've run my course of gendered Pokemon to breed).

I'm not even going to elaborate on those that do the perfect 0's... *coughlikeGargriefcough*
It sure is painful. Took me 1000 eggs to get a 6IV Praseo (egg no.996). Good luck on breeding genderless if you're gonna do it
(01-06-2017, 07:01 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: (...)
I'm not even going to elaborate on those that do the perfect 0's... *coughlikeGargriefcough*

... ... ... Like that one?

(Not me as the OT)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(01-07-2017, 10:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 07:01 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: (...)

... ... ... Like that one?

(Not me as the OT)

Quite similar, yes.  Although I have seen one from one of the Insane Genderless Breeders that is perfect 0s all across the board.

Gargryph is a pain in the rear to breed anyway, for one being genderless and for another being something like 20k steps to hatch (half that with Flame Body, but still).  I'm both impressed and flummoxed that someone would take the effort to create something like that!
I'll settle for horrified, thank you. 6IV Genderless breeding is already madness, but 0IV Genderless breeding is truly beyond the keen of man. Truly, you are a monster if you create such pitiful creatures. By the gods above and below....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650